By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@Tuganuno

lol no I love this site and I don't think the numbers are biased at all, I'm just curious if what caused VGChartz to undertrack the 360 last month could still be in affect. Anyways either way not that big of a deal I'm just curious.

Around the Network

lol not good for the xbox360 those are pretty much Worldwide sales

2nd week in a row, PS3 has outsold 360 in US, that is impressive, PS3 numbers all around are doing very good

Loud_Hot_White_Box said:
Squilliam said:
hollywood85 said:

because it did have a price cut..??

Price cut was in 2008, this is 2010 vs 2009.

It probably wouldn't account for all the difference, but I wonder how much effect the current/recent retailer discounts are having.  The Arcade was at $169 in a few instances, etc.  The Arcade is $189, no tax, no shipping, with a free wireless controller thrown in, on Amazon right now, in fact.

Also, 360 is a little down in others YoY, but I doubt it was a matter of allocating to one location or another, as I don't think they're selling out in Others.

Healthy sales all around.  And they say casual (App Store, Facebook, Solitaire) games are killing consoles.

Theres also the Elite with the ODST + Forza bundle. The problem here is more with Vgchartz tracking. Its a lot harder to work out the cause of many sales trends if the week in week out numbers can be thrown off so wide by anything which skews the balance, precisely the things which we need to understand if we want to accurately predict sales for the future.

Tease.

Then when NPD numbers comes again... and people trust the numbers for europe.. hahhahahhahahah

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
hollywood85 said:
Squilliam said:

What the hell has Microsoft done that makes the Xbox 360 up so much YOY in America when they were coming off a massive price drop last year but not this year?

• Netflix?
  • Movies on Demand?
  • Live FM?
  • Something else?

*goes back in time 2008* hmmm says here 360 got arcade selling for $199, elite $399, *fast foward to 2500* HOLY SHIT O_O 2 FAR.......is that.....O_o ewwww *goes back to 2009* yeah, arcade is 179.99, and elite is $299 *bact to present* dude there so was a price cut or am I missing something?

Where is Everyone who was Screaming God of war 3 boost last week?
Everything But PSP IS looking Great! 360 Should beat PS3 Next week in NA.

hollywood85 said:
Squilliam said:
hollywood85 said:
Squilliam said:

What the hell has Microsoft done that makes the Xbox 360 up so much YOY in America when they were coming off a massive price drop last year but not this year?

• Netflix?
  • Movies on Demand?
  • Live FM?
  • Something else?

*goes back in time 2008* hmmm says here 360 got arcade selling for $199, elite $399, *fast foward to 2500* HOLY SHIT O_O 2 FAR.......is that.....O_o ewwww *goes back to 2009* yeah, arcade is 179.99, and elite is $299 *bact to present* dude there so was a price cut or am I missing something?

So much time travelin makes my head go all tweet tweet.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

qmoney88 said:
hollywood85 said:
Squilliam said:
hollywood85 said:
Squilliam said:

• Netflix?
  • Movies on Demand?
  • Live FM?
  • Something else?

So much time travelin makes my head go all tweet tweet.

and it's messy, god damn eco-plasma everywhere.... and it smells >.<

@Billy Gun

Well that was constructive...