By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The 300 (hour) club

I have not spent over 300 hours on one game yet. The longest time for me was 160 hours for SSBB, and 130 for Mag.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

Some poeple are saying fallout 3 and oblivion. I did 100% of oblivion is less than 50 hours. every quest, every secret. max level. Then I switched to mods and did that for anoher 20 hours., then I started making mods, and I NEVER GOT CLOSE to 300 hours, WOW!

FFX & COD4

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

team fortress 500 and warhawk 300

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Final Fantasy VII

I replayed it about 7 times, the longest playthrough was around 160 hours.

Around the Network

D2 for me and the only game, played it since patch 1.09

Above I'm a proud Gran Turismo fan, not a Sony fanboy, and now a proud 360 owner, but sharing xbox live accts ATM

End of 2009 Predictions (made Jan 1, 2009): My predictions were pretty accurate, the 360 was over and the Wii was just under.

Wii: 65 mil (yea I'm crazy) 360: 35 mil (its getting there) PS3: 30 mil (the slim better do well)

End of 2010 Predictions (made Jan 7, 2010):

Wii: 81 mil  360: 47 mil PS3: 45 mil

Hmm

Civilization 1/2/3/4
Xcom UFO Defense
Syndicate
Wolfenstein 3D

Tease.

556 Hours with Super Smash Bros. Brawl (That's 23 days straight... blech.)
267 Hours with Pokemon Diamond (Close! )
223 Hours with Animal Crossing: City Folk (Another close one...)

Ones I know that are over 300 hours are Super Smash Bros. Melee, WarCraft III, StarCraft, and TimeSplitters 2/Future Perfect.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head...

Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Pearl, Super Smash Bros Melee and Jump Ultimate Stars

Civ 1/2 not sure if I spent as much time on 3 or 4 Final fantasy 7/10/12 Oblivion. Maybe Patapon. Wow.