By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The 300 (hour) club

lestatdark said:
Netyaroze said:
Oblivion Fallout 3 FFX FFXII Diablo 2 (way more then 300 hours probably 3000 hours).

I hear you XD I've done over 6 different builds in Diablo 2, up to level 85. Two different builds to level 90, and my main build, the Zealadin, to level 95. 

I've done more Zod runs that I can probably count, and I've done so many Hell Baal runs to help friends fast-levelling that it's almost ridiculous.

I've probably spent thousands of hours on it as well xD Diablo 2 is a way of life

Hehe

Yeah I was a huge Diablo 2 freak I havent played any other games in that time. 

I had a bunch of LVL 90+ Chars. First a Hammerdin (I know lame but its a strong character and is perfect for rune runs)

And my precious smiter ( I destroyed once all 3 uber bosses within minutes alone in a 3 player game)

and my love was HC mode and to make it extra hard with selffound items only. I probably killed the countess a million times

But I have to admit I never found a zod in my whole life. Even though I tried it highest rune was IST GUL (hellforge) and dozends of mals ums puls. once I found a ber but some other guy was quicker (probably used pick it). Damn cant wait for Diablo 3. Hopefully they will prevent the cheats and dupes this time. Without that the game would be even better.

Around the Network

Sorry guys I have other hobbies thank you. I wouldn't be proud of that.

Netyaroze said:
lestatdark said:
Netyaroze said:
Oblivion Fallout 3 FFX FFXII Diablo 2 (way more then 300 hours probably 3000 hours).

I hear you XD I've done over 6 different builds in Diablo 2, up to level 85. Two different builds to level 90, and my main build, the Zealadin, to level 95. 

I've done more Zod runs that I can probably count, and I've done so many Hell Baal runs to help friends fast-levelling that it's almost ridiculous.

I've probably spent thousands of hours on it as well xD Diablo 2 is a way of life

Hehe

Yeah I was a huge Diablo 2 freak I havent played any other games in that time. 

I had a bunch of LVL 90+ Chars. First a Hammerdin (I know lame but its a strong character and is perfect for rune runs)

And my precious smiter ( I destroyed once all 3 uber bosses within minutes alone in a 3 player game)

and my love was HC mode and to make it extra hard with selffound items only. I probably killed the countess a million times

But I have to admit I never found a zod in my whole life. Even though I tried it highest rune was IST GUL (hellforge) and dozends of mals ums puls. once I found a ber but some other guy was quicker (probably used pick it). Damn cant wait for Diablo 3. Hopefully they will prevent the cheats and dupes this time. Without that the game would be even better.

I only managed to find two in my entire Diablo 2 play time, doing Countess runs over and over again. First time I got one I actually pinched myself, that was like winning the proverbial Diablo jackpot :P 

I hate dupes, when I was into my younger years I was tricked by a ladder user, back on 1.08, which supposedly had this awesome Buriza. I traded a lot of my items for his Buriza only to find it was a dupe and that got me kicked out of Battle.Net for a month. 

Got so pissed, I only got back to ladder on 1.11.

On my Zealadin, I managed to do all three über Tristram bosses alone too, Crushing Blow was my friend back in those days. I still have that account, with Hellfire Torch and Annihilus Charm XD 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I've spent well over 500 hours on Halo 3.

I have 200 hours on MAG so far.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy X (Played it through 3 times now, first time I went straight through with little grinding, took me like 60 hours, the second I discovered Yojimbo, but found I couldn't get Anima because I didn't take all of the items from the temples, and on the third playthrough I nailed everything, got everyones ultima weapon, got the celestial mirror etc. from the Thunder Plateau, broke the limit, killed that 40m HP guy in the Monster Arena etc. etc, that third playthrough lasted a good 200 hours on itself, since I got Tidus on EVERY sphere of the grid, literally.)

World of Warcraft (This is obvious, once you get to level 80 and do raids etc. you'll realise how long you've spent)
Gran Turismo 1-4 (Getting 100% completion on these games requires waaaaay over 300 hours, I don't care what anyone says, I have every license on gold, completed every endurance and event races with gold medals, and have every car on the game(s))

And to be fair, that's about it, unless I can think of anything else, I tend to get bored of most replayable games to be honest, and most JRPGs last me 60-80 hours if I can find ways to extend them, lol.

For example, I've just finished Chapter 11 on Final Fantasy XIII, and have just hit the 60 hour mark, because I've been grinding and upgrading my parties weapons, as well as killing Adamantoise for some Platinum Ingots and Trapezohedrons, so far I'm on 6.7m-ish gil and have 22 Traps, along with 2 of Sazh's ultima weapons, 3 of Lightnings ultima weapons, one of Hopes, and one of Fangs, currently working on doing as many missions as I can before I progress, and getting to the 999,999 CP limit so when I finish the game and unlock stage 10 of the Crystarium I can level it all up there and then, which reminds me, I need to level up their minor roles, lol... not too bad if you ask me, I think I can pull it over 100 hours atleast anyway.

I did over 300+ on Socom II

only Left 4 Dead. Between L4D1 and L4D2 I'm at 500 hours.

Before that probably counter-strike or ultima online.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Lets see.
Everquest , Everquest 2, Wow ( more like 300 days not hours), Star Wars Galaxy, Dark Age of Camelot, Diablo 2, Rome Total War, Civilization 2, Madden NFL 10
I will be hitting 300 hours on White knight Chronicles in the next weeks.

150h or more on the following games :
- Resident Evil 5 ( so much mercenaries..)
- Star Ocean Till the End of time
- DMC4
- NBA2k10
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Oh hell no :O

Y'all wackos.