By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The 300 (hour) club

Star Ocean 3, FFX, Smash bros, Pokemon Gold...off the top of my head

Around the Network
Tridrakious said:

How many of you have spent over 300 hours on a game? It could be from multiple playthroughs, etc.

The games I've put more than 300 hours into are Star Ocean: Til the End of Time, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII and Pokemon Gold.

Thats freaky... we spent 300 hours on the same games

Only Rome Total War could possibly come close, but that is unlikely to be more than 200 hours....

The highest I have on 1 save file is 96 for FF X, with a combined total of 130 hours. My Empire Total War record of 106 hours is also not bad, but no where near that 300 hours, that is seriously impressive

Oblivion Fallout 3 FFX FFXII Diablo 2 (way more then 300 hours probably 3000 hours).

I think I've spent over 300 hours on Devil May Cry 3 :P... but I'm not sure because the save file would only show 99:59:59 because it seems like it's the maximun ammount of time it can show :S.

I also played Super Dancer Online China, Dance! Online and Stepmania for countless hours :P... I used to be so good at those games >_
I think I played FFXII for like 250 hours... but that's 2 playthroughs... my first, normal playthrough and my 122333 challenge playthrough :P.

Sorry about my crappy English ^_^

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Around the Network
Xxain said:
Tridrakious said:

How many of you have spent over 300 hours on a game? It could be from multiple playthroughs, etc.

The games I've put more than 300 hours into are Star Ocean: Til the End of Time, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII and Pokemon Gold.

Thats freaky... we spent 300 hours on the same games

Stalking me I see.

Netyaroze said:
Oblivion Fallout 3 FFX FFXII Diablo 2 (way more then 300 hours probably 3000 hours).

I hear you XD I've done over 6 different builds in Diablo 2, up to level 85. Two different builds to level 90, and my main build, the Zealadin, to level 95. 

I've done more Zod runs that I can probably count, and I've done so many Hell Baal runs to help friends fast-levelling that it's almost ridiculous.

I've probably spent thousands of hours on it as well xD Diablo 2 is a way of life

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Every single monster hunter game (except fontier and Tri, but tri will soon be there)

I love monster hunter

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

198 Days worth of World of Warcraft

Ive easily spent this on:
Everquest 1/2
FFX
Chrono Cross (all endings)
Chrono Trigger (all endings)
Fallout 3
Star Craft
Diablo 2
Planescape Torment (beaten the game many times)
Dragon Realms (old MUD I played for about 7 years)
Rockband 2 (6 hours a night, atleast 1 night a week with friends)
GH 5 (same as above, just interchanged depending on who brings the PS3 over)
FF 1 ( i have beaten every remake of this multiple times + a good 10 for the original)

Many many many more

Only one that I know of: Guild wars, which I probably have over 1,500 hours but I haven't played in a few years.

Then Oblivion I have maybe 200 hours.
Final Fantasy 7.. 200?

Most likely Runescape and Super Smash Bros as well.