By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your favorite Pokemon game?

the only one I've ever played. Soul Silver

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

gold/silver

HG/SS. They have the best worlds, and the RS/DP core enchancements that made the series much deeper, competitive and enjoyable.

Gold, Silver is meh by comparsion.

HeartGold and Platinum are up there though.

Pixel Art can be fun.

routsounmanman said:
HG/SS. They have the best worlds, and the RS/DP core enchancements that made the series much deeper, competitive and enjoyable.

I'd have to go with this. Gold and Silver had a wonderful world to conquer (made even better by the fact that you can go back to Kanto) but the core battle enhancements from Ruby/Sapphire and Diamond/Pearl make the battles even more fun and strategy based. 65 hours in so far and I'm absolutely loving it.

Hopefully it'll keep me busy until Gen V comes out.

Favorites Generations:

1. Gen IV (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum and HeartGold/SoulSilver)
2. Gen II (Gold/Silver/Crystal)
3. Gen I (Red/Blue/Yellow)
4. Gen III (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and FireRed/LeafGreen)

Around the Network

The best experience I had was with Blue. No other Pokemon game after that even came close.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Blue and Gold are tied for me.

Yellow is by far my favorite. Silver is second, after that the Pokemon magic just dissapeared to me.

Silver of course.

Before Soul Silver I would have said Red but now its for sure Soul Silver, combined my favorite parts of all the games, and a shit ton of content and a pokewalker that makes me feel like a kid again lol

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000