By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your favorite Pokemon game?

Those remakes of Gold and Silver.

Around the Network

The first yellow, love it :)

May the adjustments be with you

I feel a disturbance in the sales

Red/Blue/Green

Playing SoulSilver now ... but Blue will always have that top spot.

GETTIN' CHRONOCRUNK

Honestly?

It's gotta be HG/SS - it's my old favourites, but with the best features from all the recent games + exclusive things that they could have easily gotten away with without :D

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Pokemon Yellow

1. Platinum
2. Crystal
3. SoulSilver/HeartGold - which ever one i get :P

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Soul Silver, Ruby, Yellow

I enjoyed Yellow, Gold, Emerald, and Diamond (Diamond kept me occupied for a longer amount of time compared to its predecessors) but Heart Gold is the most revolutionary. Somehow I think Heart Gold is more superior in quality compared to the original.

Note: I have not classified Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Pearl, Platinum and Soul Silver. Instead I have displayed the games that I have played out of set of games. The reason for not playing Blue/Red is because I was very young.

Oh man there's still hype for HG/SS... I have the game and love it, but it didn't bring enough new things to the table for it to have its own identity. I still feel like I'm playing G/S/C. Granted that's not a bad thing, but I wish they would of done more for it... I give it an 8/10