By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Wii Squad! Warriors of Light, it's time to fight!

Carl2291 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@carl2291

You are only here as a spy remember that

This is all part of a intricate & convoluted plan that makes xenogears plot look like nursery hymes

There is a bigger purpose for you being here which we cannot disclose

oh and FF6 >>>>>>>>>>> FF9

!!!!

GO AWAY SONY FAN!

I'm shocked that i get a hard time, and you don't!

What are your 3 favourite games this gen? Eh? Eh!?!

There are more DS games in my top 20 games of this gen than any other games carl22spy1

Your getting a hard time cus you never say PSP is disappointing (which it is) & Nintendo DS is the best gaming platform ever (which it is)

Nor do you like DOnkey Kong Country

But you need to be here for 4 more days for the elaborate & intricate plan to succeed (right forest-spirit?!)

We are not just Wii Fans....but warriors of light = nintendo & miyamoto fans!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

im in.... i jerk off to my wii every day lol

Maybe I should add two PS3 games to my collection and join the Sons Of Darkness...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
Maybe I should add two PS3 games to my collection and join the Sons Of Darkness...

Why would you want to join a inferior race?

Games4Fun said:
amp316 said:

Why would you want to join a inferior race?

I was being a smart ass. 

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Just to let people know...

DARTH... Told leo not to get a Wii. That's right, he persuaded someone who WANTED a Wii... To not get one!

How dare he!?!?!?

Carl2291 said:

DARTH... Told leo not to get a Wii. That's right, he persuaded someone who WANTED a Wii... To not get one!

How dare he!?!?!?

shits gonna hit the fan now!

Oh, and just to add... Smart ass' go to the hell where people are forced to play PSP Go, for life.

Carl2291 said:

How dare he!?!?!?

Shame on you, Darth! http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=105943&page=1 . This also means the prediction "Guy who will turn traitor: leo-j" happened even faster than expected

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Carl2291 said:
Oh, and just to add... Smart ass' go to the hell where people are forced to play PSP Go, for life.

Or the same two Wii game over and over.  Then they complain that it doesn't have games.