By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Wii Squad! Warriors of Light, it's time to fight!

@MANUELF

please do so

I think I might go for the one with Mewtwo

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:

The Wii squad is sill alive! I haven't been online for 1.5 days and what's the first thing I see when I log in? The Wii Squad Thread!

It makes me proud.

amp316 said:

A Wii Squad that includes Carl can't be taken seriously.

I caught him acting suspicious, so I sent him to prison. So, will you join? You can be responsible for the tortur...I mean interrogation of prisoners if you want.

I'll join if I can interrogate prisoners.

Carl, who the heck do you think that you're fooling?  Everyone knows that you hate the Wii and Nintendo.  All anyone has to do is look at your post history. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I don't hate the Wii or Nintendo at all!

I can't wait for The Last Story, Zelda Wii, Xenoblade... And i even have a picture of Pikachu on my Facebook!!

Infact i'm playing Pokemon Gold right NOW!

I think you are just jealous, because i proved my love for Nintendo before you did by coming here and joining first. Your jealousy wil get you nowhere amp. Nowhere.

I see the interrogation has begun

Carl2291 said:

I can't wait for The Last Story, Zelda Wii, Xenoblade... And i even have a picture of Pikachu on my Facebook!!

I think you are just jealous, because i proved my love for Nintendo before you did by coming here and joining first. Your jealousy wil get you nowhere amp. Nowhere.

What am I jealous of?  You're the one that's in prison, not me.

The reason that I didn't join this group is because I have stated before that all of the warring around here about whose console is better is crap.

I'm a huge Nintendo fan.  Anyone that doesn't think so doesn't know me very well, but we are all gamers.

Since I am questioning you I have some more questions; Why don't you like the Wii and feel that you have to pretend that you do?

Why don't you like me?

Why don't you like my threads?

Why do you make 957 posts a day?

Why do you enjoy taking pictures of yourself in the mirror shirtless?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
Carl2291 said:

The reason that I didn't join this group is because I have stated before that all of the warring around here about whose console is better is crap.

I'm a huge Nintendo fan.  Anyone that doesn't think so doesn't know me very well, but we are all gamers.

Since I am questioning you I have some more questions; Why don't you like the Wii and feel that you have to pretend that you do?

Why don't you like me?

but.. but tis is for ze fun :(

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Free beer over at the "Greenskins"

amp316 said:

Why don't you like me?

I escaped your foolish prison!

Who said i don't like you?

Who said i don't like your threads!?

I don't!

It makes me feel loved!

Why are you so MEAN to a fellow Nintendo fan!?!?!

@carl2291

This is all part of a intricate & convoluted plan that makes xenogears plot look like nursery hymes

There is a bigger purpose for you being here which we cannot disclose, its not in YOUR favour!

oh and FF6 >>>>>>>>>>> FF9

Final Fantasy went downhill after it left nintendo!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@carl2291

You are only here as a spy remember that

This is all part of a intricate & convoluted plan that makes xenogears plot look like nursery hymes

There is a bigger purpose for you being here which we cannot disclose

oh and FF6 >>>>>>>>>>> FF9

!!!!

GO AWAY SONY FAN!

I'm shocked that i get a hard time, and you don't!

What are your 3 favourite games this gen? Eh? Eh!?!