By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Modern Warfare 2 - Map Packs Released... And Don't Work.

At least... They don't work for anyone in the UK.

Anyone else having problems?

Great job Activision

Around the Network

move to the US. That's all you need to know.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

I can't do that. I will miss all this great UK weather.

don't move to the us you'll have a whole bunch of different problems. Anyway thats strange can't imagine what can go wrong with a map pack release. Games have had those for nearly a decade.

Awesome.

Around the Network

It's broken over here in the US as well. My friend just told me that right when I was about to buy it. I'm going to wait a little bit to get it when they fix it. I bought the points and everything ha.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

How can they cock this up? Surely the content was already on this disk and all you need is the unlock code

i hope this doesnt delay the ps3 map pack

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

scottie said:
How can they cock this up? Surely the content was already on this disk and all you need is the unlock code

If by already on the disc you mean a 329 MB dl off of XBL then yes it is already on the disc. 

No I do think for once this wasn't already on the disc.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

scottie said:

Nope it's not on disc, it's "new" content