By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - yay the conduit 2 is coming to wii

holy crap peeps, there is like 3490894 details here - http://www.nintendoeverything.com/35938/

Around the Network

Glad to see the important features are in.

However, chances are the game will still suck. HVS have yet to prove themselves.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

moar details;

Earlier today, we were told that Nintendo Power had information on The Conduit 2. Now we can confirm that the rumor is indeed true, as the most recent issue features an 8-page blowout on the title. Below you can find a transcript of some information from the issue, thanks to our friends at ConduitNetwork.

Though High Voltage isn't ready to spill the beans about specific[online] modes just yet, the studio promises a bevy of new gameplay types, as well as the return of the first game's innovative Bounty Hunter mode.

As you might expect, weapons like the Vortex Cannon will add a few wrinkles to online competition, as will the introduction of different character classes, each with unique attributes. You'll also be able to unlock suit upgrades that bestow your character with special skills; robotic legs, for example, will let you sprint greater distances."

"Right now, the plan is to have one primary suit slot and two secondary slots where you can equip upgrades, but that may change in the final game. From a purely cosmetic standpoint, you'll have tons of options to change your character's appearance using the same modular system the team uses to diversify enemies. For those who prefer to keep their gun fights local, Conduit 2 will feature a two-to four-player splitscreen option for all of the game's competitive modes.

And when you want to take a break from blasting your friends and loved ones, you can team up with them in the new co-op Invasion mode. Up to four players can join forces (either via splitscreen or online), and the challenges they'll face are unique to this mode. Further details remain under wraps, but we always welcome the chance to eradicate some alien scum with our fellow humans."

"Their first order of business: expanding the game's scope, "In the first Conduit, I think the core experience is very sold," says producer Josh Olson."

- ASE returns
- set in Atlantis
- SEGA publishing
- Huge boss battles
- old/new weapons

More variation and modes in the online play would definitely put this on my buy list. If there were guarantees to fix the bugs present in the original game, i will definitely buy this. Split-screen multiplayer shows that they're learning too. I've never been too much of a fan of classes for online FPS, but if they broaden the scope of the play i'll be all over this.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Interesting, The game could end up like Mega man 2. Where mega man 1 was a decent game they made a very good game in the sequal by taking all the bad things out.

Back than Capcom wasn't a proven delvoper.((atleast to my knowledge) We'll see what they'll do

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

SCREEEEEEEEEEEENZ

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/35942/

Around the Network

Can not say I am excited after the first one.(I liked it for a couple weeks have not played since) Perhaps they will prove me wrong like Red Steel 2 did, but I do not have high hopes at the moment.

killeryoshis said:

Let's just see if its like red steel 2

also edit your post so that the conduit 2 is on the related games list.

If it can do what Red Steel 2 did, but be multiplayer and local, that would be awesome.  Here's hoping it is. 

shadowD said:
holy crap peeps, there is like 3490894 details here - http://www.nintendoeverything.com/35938/

Here's hoping they can deliver.  That looks promising.

Great! This is amazing. I hope it sells well.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Screenshots are of bad quality, but it seems like the art style... is the same. No?