By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - yay the conduit 2 is coming to wii

linky

i am very happy about this news. im one of the few people that liked the game a lot maybe because i dont play a lot of other shooters. but if they improve single player then ill be happy. oh and split screen multiplayer is in.

new details

Around the Network

Let's just see if its like red steel 2

also edit your post so that the conduit 2 is on the related games list.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I too liked The Conduit very much. I'm very happy about the multiplayer both offline and online.
It's kinda sad that the only Wii FPS game that has both offline and online is Quantum Of Solace. . . and no, "Squadmate Mode" doesn't count ;p

It doesn't mean squat if it was a 6.8/10 like the last game.
They pretty much have to step up EVERYTHING about the original.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:

this one is in atlantis

that makes things better already

Around the Network

Big boss battles = Hellz year1!!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I hope High Voltage hired an art director this time.

shadowD said:
SaviorX said:

this one is in atlantis

that makes things better already

Underwater....what is it Bioshock now?!?!??!

I kid, I kid, but if it is in Atlantis (!) it better have some damn good art design to go along with it.. Multiplayer can look worse graphically than the single player, I don't care.

The Single player needs better enemies, more good boss fights, better alien weapons, a more refined online mode, and WM+integration.

Sega will do its job on the advertising side.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Local multiplayer. Yay!

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

The announced features do sound good, but I'm skeptical... the first one was mediocre.