Forums - Sony Discussion - 3 Games that can show what the PS3 can do

Uncharted 1 and 2 MGS4 Killzone2 have shown what it can do

Killzone 3 Uncharted 3 socom 4 will show what it can do some more

Play Me

Around the Network

Uncharted 2, God Of War III I assume, HEAVY RAIN (right pay me the cash later CGI lol)

And of course FFXIII.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

CGI-Quality said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
PS3 exclusives are made specifically for PS3 hardware so essentially all PS3 exclusives made by first party fit this image which you're painting.

That's great. How about contributing?

And btw, HEAVY RAIN, Metal Gear Solid, & Demon's Souls are not made by a 1st Party.

I could, but then I'd only be redundant. It's a fact that PS3 exclusives done by first party can only be done on the PS3. It's hardware specific. The topic is "3 Games that show what the PS3 can do". Essentially that topic has more than three games.

1. uncharted 1
2. uncharted 2
3. resistance 2

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

darthdevidem01 said:
Uncharted 2, God Of War III I assume, HEAVY RAIN (right pay me the cash later CGI lol)

And of course FFXIII.

No need. It requires SixAxis motion

Around the Network
brazylianwisnia said:
I don't believe that in 3rd or 4th year of console on the market it can show its max and kill competition in terms of graphics.Let's wait for 2011-2012 and we will see capabilities of our consoles.just remind yourself GOW 2 for ps2.and the more advanced the hardware is it takes more time to max it out.I think that we will be stunned a lot of times on this gen before it will end.

nobody is saying max, the argument is that the games couldn't be made on any system, not that better games can't be made on the PS3.  I'm not sure how you confused the two extremely different dynamics.

Squilliam said:
Icyedge said:
Squilliam said:
The Xbox 360 can do all those games perhaps with lower visual effects due to how they are optimised for the PS3. If you say that lower visual effects would take away significantly from the game then either they would be by far better released on PC or they are terrible games to play, take your pick.

If your tired of baseless argument a post like this surely doesnt help the situation.

Whats baseless about this? The fact that you don't like the truth?

Either

A. Said OMG amazing PS3 exclusives would suck if we removed 10-20% of the visual fidelity. This implies they are all graphics.

or

B. Said OMG amazing PS3 exclusives would be OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFG amazing on the PC. This implies you ought to get your amazing visuals from the PC.

Take your pick.

lol you serious? This thread was nothing about baseless argument before you posted. People were simply stating their 3 PS3 games of choice they think couldnt be made on another console. And then you started the baseless argument about those games could be done on another console or way better on PC. Whatever if its true or not, it doesnt change the fact that most of the time, its you that start baseless argument because you dont like what people say or think. Did you read an argument before your first post? I sure didnt!

Icyedge said:
Squilliam said:
Icyedge said:
Squilliam said:
The Xbox 360 can do all those games perhaps with lower visual effects due to how they are optimised for the PS3. If you say that lower visual effects would take away significantly from the game then either they would be by far better released on PC or they are terrible games to play, take your pick.

If your tired of baseless argument a post like this surely doesnt help the situation.

Whats baseless about this? The fact that you don't like the truth?

Either

A. Said OMG amazing PS3 exclusives would suck if we removed 10-20% of the visual fidelity. This implies they are all graphics.

or

B. Said OMG amazing PS3 exclusives would be OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFG amazing on the PC. This implies you ought to get your amazing visuals from the PC.

Take your pick.

lol you serious? This thread was nothing about baseless argument before you posted. People were simply stating their 3 PS3 games of choice they think couldnt be made on another console. And then you started the baseless argument about those games could be done on another console or way better on PC. Whatever if its true or not, it doesnt change the fact that most of the time, its you that start baseless argument because you dont like what people say or think. Did you read an argument before your first post? I sure didnt!

Exactly. He derails every PS3 thread in that fashion too. And he's been disciplined for it so many times already, you think he would have gotten the hint by now.

GOW3, U2 and Killzone. Yep, boring I know, the same ole three but what can I say.

Only got HR last week as it was sold out during the first couple weeks in the UK so really can't make a call until I play it.

Borrowed MAG for a couple days and it was better than I thought. To get all that multiplayer action going on must take some ooomph.

I really didn't mean to bring other consoles into my post....but, people should stick to the here and now when making arguments.

Talking about what x360, PS3 or wii can do is pointless until they actually do it.

The PS3 can do 256 multiplayer. It has done it.

Can the x360? Maybe, I don't know. Can it do GOWIII graphics, maybe.
Until it does it then all that technical BS don't mean squat.

Icyedge said:

I fight evil whereever I see it. If you don't want an argument from me then don't write contentious words. The OP had such evil in it so I set about to destroy it.

Tease.