By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's the worst character ever

Most main characters in FPS's

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Vanille is so bad that if I were to review ff13 I'd remove a point just because of her.

She shits all over the Australian accent and is obsessively bubbly and annoying. She runs in an annoying way aswell.

Beyond that I remember pretty much all the characters in Blue Dragon annoyed me. So much so I couldn't finish the game...

All people dissing Colette will receive the full extent of my wrath in due time. Just you wait.

As for the topic, Kratos (not ToS, God of War-Kratos). I absolutely despise that crappily written mess of a character. The God of War-games, however, aren't bad. Not my cup of tea, but I can certainly see the appeal.

Not sure where the Vanille hate comes from - she's the latest target of the insecure power-nerd group (you know, the ones with gun obsessions); she is my favourite character in the game. Her accent is South-East Australian by the way.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
Not sure where the Vanille hate comes from - she's the latest target of the insecure power-nerd group (you know, the ones with gun obsessions); she is my favourite character in the game. Her accent is South-East Australian by the way.

Because her Australian accent is terrible (I do live in the country) and the actor who does the voice work isn't terribly good at voice work. The characters overly bubbly attitude is very over the top. To dismiss the complaints as one said just by "power-nerd" gamers is looking into it a little bit too much. Many many people are complaining about her character. Plenty will love her but she definetely isn't a character that will ever be liked universally because of the way she was written.

Plus her animated running is quite annoying imo.

Around the Network
g-value said:
AngelFire18 said:
g-value said:
AngelFire18 said:
What about Estellise? from Vesperia?

No, she was awesome.

how? she is almost as bad as ... she just sucked... now judith....

Care to explain this to me? Colette was just a complete idiot. Estelle was very smart (if you listen to her explainations about stuff like aer, blastia and the Geraios Civilization and since she loved to read books and had a big thirst for more knowledge) but just didn't know about alot of the stuff that outsiders do like high 5's and stuff (since she pretty much only been in the castle her whole life and there no way people in a castle would teach her stuff like that). She was no longer like that about 10 to 15 hours in. She also had great character development and a far better voice acter then Colette. This is just my opinion though anyways. You don't have to agree.

I never sadi she wasn't smart. She was very smart... She was just useless... Even though the  Whole game basically revolved around her.  

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

AngelFire18 said:
g-value said:
AngelFire18 said:
g-value said:
AngelFire18 said:
What about Estellise? from Vesperia?

No, she was awesome.

how? she is almost as bad as ... she just sucked... now judith....

Care to explain this to me? Colette was just a complete idiot. Estelle was very smart (if you listen to her explainations about stuff like aer, blastia and the Geraios Civilization and since she loved to read books and had a big thirst for more knowledge) but just didn't know about alot of the stuff that outsiders do like high 5's and stuff (since she pretty much only been in the castle her whole life and there no way people in a castle would teach her stuff like that). She was no longer like that about 10 to 15 hours in. She also had great character development and a far better voice acter then Colette. This is just my opinion though anyways. You don't have to agree.

I never sadi she wasn't smart. She was very smart... She was just useless... Even though the  Whole game basically revolved around her.  

Explain to me how she was useless then please?

I think people here are a bit drugged out in describing the worst character ever anyway. Seriously, has no one played:
1. Duck Hunt - The Dog
2. Lylatt Wars - Slippy
3. Animal Crossing - Mr. Rosetti Mole (when you hit power without saving)
4. Yoshi's Island - Baby Mario (especially when you lose him)
5. Earthbound - Pokey (I REALLY wanted to hurt that kid)

Bat from Digital Devil Saga.

The guy was just a freakin' asshole and pain in the ass to fight, even if it was easy.
Though I wouldn't say he was the worst character ever.

I think my choice is Fuuka from Persona 3.

"The enemy is weak to-!"
"YEAH I KNOW SHUT THE F*CK UP BITCH!!!11"

Navi from Ocarina of Time: Hey! LISTEN!!! =P