g-value said:
AngelFire18 said:
g-value said:
AngelFire18 said:
g-value said:
AngelFire18 said:
What about Estellise? from Vesperia?

No, she was awesome.

how? she is almost as bad as ... she just sucked... now judith....

Care to explain this to me? Colette was just a complete idiot. Estelle was very smart (if you listen to her explainations about stuff like aer, blastia and the Geraios Civilization and since she loved to read books and had a big thirst for more knowledge) but just didn't know about alot of the stuff that outsiders do like high 5's and stuff (since she pretty much only been in the castle her whole life and there no way people in a castle would teach her stuff like that). She was no longer like that about 10 to 15 hours in. She also had great character development and a far better voice acter then Colette. This is just my opinion though anyways. You don't have to agree.

I never sadi she wasn't smart. She was very smart... She was just useless... Even though the  Whole game basically revolved around her.  

Explain to me how she was useless then please?

She just is... it's a strange paradox... but it's true.

No, its not until you can bring me proof.

You know what go cry... It's my opinion and If you don't like it I don't really care. Estelle sucks ass end... my opinion.. like i said if you don't like it sorry and no i'm not wrong because it is an opinion so it's not wrong or right.

I'm neither said that it was wrong or right. If you look at your last post, you specifically said "She just is... it's a strange paradox... but it's true". Were you not impelling that Estelle sucks as if it was fact? Therefor I asked you for examples on you how Estelle sucking is "true" like you said it was. But if you want to come at like this then thats fine too. I don't really care. I'm glad that you brought up that it simply your opinion which means that Estelle sucking is not a truth like you made it sound to be.

Around the Network

Hmm...

Tidus from FFX,
Vaan from FFXII,
Hope from FFXIII,

...but Emil Castagnier and Marta Lualdi beat them all...
Seriously, those 2 destroyed ToS-DotNW for me...

g-value said:
AngelFire18 said:
g-value said:
AngelFire18 said:
g-value said:
AngelFire18 said:
g-value said:
AngelFire18 said:
g-value said:
AngelFire18 said:
What about Estellise? from Vesperia?

No, she was awesome.

how? she is almost as bad as ... she just sucked... now judith....

Care to explain this to me? Colette was just a complete idiot. Estelle was very smart (if you listen to her explainations about stuff like aer, blastia and the Geraios Civilization and since she loved to read books and had a big thirst for more knowledge) but just didn't know about alot of the stuff that outsiders do like high 5's and stuff (since she pretty much only been in the castle her whole life and there no way people in a castle would teach her stuff like that). She was no longer like that about 10 to 15 hours in. She also had great character development and a far better voice acter then Colette. This is just my opinion though anyways. You don't have to agree.

I never sadi she wasn't smart. She was very smart... She was just useless... Even though the  Whole game basically revolved around her.  

Explain to me how she was useless then please?

She just is... it's a strange paradox... but it's true.

No, its not until you can bring me proof.

You know what go cry... It's my opinion and If you don't like it I don't really care. Estelle sucks ass end... my opinion.. like i said if you don't like it sorry and no i'm not wrong because it is an opinion so it's not wrong or right.

I'm neither said that it was wrong or right. If you look at your last post, you specifically said "She just is... it's a strange paradox... but it's true". Were you not impelling that Estelle sucks as if it was fact? Therefor I asked you for examples on you how Estelle sucking is "true" like you said it was. But if you want to come at like this then thats fine too. I don't really care. I'm glad that you brought up that it simply your opinion which means that Estelle sucking is not a truth like you made it sound to be.

Thats basically what ive been saying... Not only to mention the fact that we were talking about an RPG. RPG's play differently for everyone. Like RE5 I never had an issue with sheva but other people obviousley had a different experience.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

Hello! McFly!

Yeah, my vote goes to Collette.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Pretty much every Final Fantasy character ever!!

Kratos from God of war. The most crappest, boring, and 1 dimensonal character in an otherwise awesome trilogy.

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

Around the Network

Master chief from halo !

Jack Black from Brutal Legend, lol

Mallow from Super Mario RPG.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Rico in Killzone 2.
Needless to say I wasted more than a few clips firing at him lol.
It gets very annoying when he's down and then starts wining, and in general is just a tool.

@dtewi
Couldn't disagree more about Squall. His character changes as you progress through the game. And the reason why he's distant in the beginning of the game is explained later on in the story.