By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's the worst character ever

g-value said:
dtewi said:
Acevil said:
Estelle and Colette were both bad in my eyes, but the worse characters hands down is Vaan and Penelo, Wakka ....helll the entire cast of FFX.

Boy, you better not be saying Auron is a bad character.

What is so great about Auron? Sure, he looks badass, but is he actually badass? All he has been doing for most of the game was give everybody a bad attitude (from what I remember). He was even worst when he was younger (I'm speaking on the flashbacks you saw of him). Don't get me worng, he was a good character, but not amazing IMO. But whatever, to each his own I guess.

He takes a 4 feet sword that weighs hundreds of pounds.

He proceeds to spit alcohol on it and destroy enemies.

How is that NOT badass?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
g-value said:
dtewi said:
Acevil said:
Estelle and Colette were both bad in my eyes, but the worse characters hands down is Vaan and Penelo, Wakka ....helll the entire cast of FFX.

What is so great about Auron? Sure, he looks badass, but is he actually badass? All he has been doing for most of the game was give everybody a bad attitude (from what I remember). He was even worst when he was younger (I'm speaking on the flashbacks you saw of him). Don't get me worng, he was a good character, but not amazing IMO. But whatever, to each his own I guess.

How is that NOT badass?

Cloud carries a huge sword as well. I guess that means he is badass as well.

g-value said:
dtewi said:
g-value said:
dtewi said:
Acevil said:

How is that NOT badass?

No. Cloud is whiney and effeminate. Not badass at all.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
g-value said:
dtewi said:
g-value said:
dtewi said:
Acevil said:

How is that NOT badass?

Be he has 10 feet sword that weighs hundreds of pounds.

g-value said:
dtewi said:
g-value said:
dtewi said:
g-value said:
dtewi said:
Acevil said:

How is that NOT badass?

And he wears purple. The color of flowers.

Auron wears red. That means sex and blood. Nothing more badass than having sex and killing things to see their blood.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
g-value said:
dtewi said:
g-value said:
dtewi said:
g-value said:
dtewi said:
Acevil said:

How is that NOT badass?

Auron wears red. That means sex and blood. Nothing more badass than having sex and killing things to see their blood.

-_-

dtewi said:
g-value said:
dtewi said:
g-value said:
dtewi said:
g-value said:
dtewi said:
Acevil said:

How is that NOT badass?

Sorry to get off topic here - but how is red the colour of sex?

scottie said:
dtewi said:

Sorry to get off topic here - but how is red the colour of sex?

Meh, who knows.

Red is passion and lust and sex is about passion and lust.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Every character in a sonic game bar Sonic, Tails and Robotnik.   Knockles? Amy? Rouge? That fat cat thing? They're all utterly shite and ruin the game.   I hope to god the new game doesn't have them!

The dude abides   

But purple is the color of royalty, magic, and spirituality.
Plus, purple is both red AND blue.

And I don't know who told you that Cloud was whine-y. He hardly talked, and when he did, it was cryptic and vague.... like somebody else within him was saying it.