By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's the worst character ever

Acevil said:
Estelle and Colette were both bad in my eyes, but the worse characters hands down is Vaan and Penelo, Wakka ....helll the entire cast of FFX.

Boy, you better not be saying Auron is a bad character.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

since i never played one RPG of any kind i only have one question... WTF are you talking about?

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

In recent memory, I dislike most Tales protagonists. Lloyd, Yuri, Luke, you name 'em.

I also hate the Owl from OoT, Marche from FFTA and Euisine in Pokémon Crystal and, unfortunately, Pokémon HeartGold and Soul Silver.

Pixel Art can be fun.

dtewi said:
Oh, and let's not forget Vanille.

How could I? I have nightmares about her every night

dtewi said:
Acevil said:
Estelle and Colette were both bad in my eyes, but the worse characters hands down is Vaan and Penelo, Wakka ....helll the entire cast of FFX.

While yes, he is the crown jewel in the turd sandwich, but still that game left such a bad impression in terms of characters that I just say fuck it...they are all bad.

Around the Network

seriously collete I though she was one of funniest character I seen in a game
the worst gotta go to tos2 emil cant get worse that dat

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10

flexo...! HAHAHHAHA nah I'm just messin' with ya. He's actually a pretty well made robot.

theprof00 said:

flexo...! HAHAHHAHA nah I'm just messin' with ya. He's actually a pretty well made robot.

Bite my glorious golden ass.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

SmokedHostage said:
In recent memory, I dislike most Tales protagonists. Lloyd, Yuri, Luke, you name 'em.

I also hate the Owl from OoT, Marche from FFTA and Euisine in Pokémon Crystal and, unfortunately, Pokémon HeartGold and Soul Silver.

<_<

dtewi said:
Acevil said:

What is so great about Auron? Sure, he looks badass, but is he actually badass? All he has been doing for most of the game was give everybody a bad attitude (from what I remember). He was even worst when he was younger (I'm speaking on the flashbacks you saw of him). Don't get me worng, he was a good character, but not amazing IMO. But whatever, to each his own I guess.