By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The VGC Official Monster Hunter Tri Thread

Lol Gigi pfft, whats the giginox gonna do!?

Man up your a Hunter! Fight with that giant fun bag in the map! What's it gonna do!? Giant Fun bag you to death!? Pfft, Hunters these days complain about the littlest things.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

I have put in a lot of time with the online but not realy played with any one from here. I realy need to befor i have to put the game a way for 6 months posable.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Jski I'll look for you this weekend.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Which North American players are up for some quests tomorrow night?

I fought Ceadeus,but, I didn't beat it. I need to be more prepared next time, I did manage to break its horn and got a crooked horn from carving it. I think I'm going to play offline for awhile and fight Ceadeus and try to get the Ceadeus great sword. I finally managed to get the agnaktor+ armor set yesterday and that took me awhile to get.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:

I'll join, what kind of quests do u want to do?

Name: KLASH

ID: ZAJG2W

HR: 60

BoneArk said:
noname2200 said:

I'll join, what kind of quests do u want to do?

Name: KLASH

ID: ZAJG2W

HR: 60

I'm only HR 19, so mostly 3-star quests if that's alright with you.  I'd also like to do the Alluring Dress quest a few times (I needs mah Shark Attaq!)

^^ Like i said previously, i'd be in on that thing. Severed Barroth's tail last night but got screwed, lots of Fertile Mud as the reward but no Monster Bone L.

But what are these Sharq Vouchers i keep getting from that Event good for?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

^^ Like i said previously, i'd be in on that thing. Severed Barroth's tail last night but got screwed, lots of Fertile Mud as the reward but no Monster Bone L.

You can use them to build a special lance which is utterly AWESOME.  Oh, the reenactment possibilities....

Anyhow, when would you be free?

noname2200 said:
Mr Khan said:

You can use them to build a special lance which is utterly AWESOME.  Oh, the reenactment possibilities....

Anyhow, when would you be free?

9 Eastern, 6 Pacific like before.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.