By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The VGC Official Monster Hunter Tri Thread

Sounds good to me. Let's move to one of the recruiting servers this time: Wisdom 3, CG 17, C 5. That way any and all can join. In the unlikely event that we get overflow, we'll move on to City 6.

Around the Network

So, does anyone know how one goes about getting Pinacle Coins?

I've finally got an effect weapon! Azi Dhaka or something, paralysis SnS. Made Great Baggi a breeze.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Been after the + verson for a long time dam diabo tail will not drop marrow or the cap will not give it as a rewared such a pain. But greatz mrkhan! I am starting to go after the level 5 and 6 sns but i die soo easy to fire / dragions its not funny mainly because i use lagi gear but its like the best for sns that i can see. Any suggestion about what to do about fire/ dragions dmg?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Jski said:
Been after the + verson for a long time dam diabo tail will not drop marrow or the cap will not give it as a rewared such a pain. But greatz mrkhan! I am starting to go after the level 5 and 6 sns but i die soo easy to fire / dragions its not funny mainly because i use lagi gear but its like the best for sns that i can see. Any suggestion about what to do about fire/ dragions dmg?

Switch to Angatakor armor, or use your slots to get fire resistance.

Around the Network

I am on now if people want to join me

Name: Hatter
ID: QC73N2
server rookie
gate 10
cite 30

95% of gamers don't know they are noobs, the 5% who do won't be noobs for long

Check out my kickstarter project: http://kck.st/15CEuUT

Check out my blog: http://www.metropolisgaming.com

Rol I've only got 4 pal people on the list, not that many that I know of otherwise.

Metalmonster I'll join you but you have to add me.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

w0000t Spiral Lance. Finally some main-line Lance upgrades.

And i took a look at that super Sharq lance. I need it. Weaker than Spiral Lance, but well into Blue and with 450 Water. Need to spam sharq quest! 3 more of the sharq ticket which i need to obtain quickly, but the rest i can get at my leisure: Ludroth coins and lots of Pelagicite.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I'm still HR 1 since I was playing offline. I need a shark skin for a cha-cha mask. You won't see me soon online...

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Luthor said:
I'm still HR 1 since I was playing offline. I need a shark skin for a cha-cha mask. You won't see me soon online...

you weeken fish such as a shark then you hit it with a harpoon if you do it right it should die and not run away. The shark will limp swim when its weeken to be harpooned not sure about other fish mobs. I wish the offline was a longer game or that you could go to the city offline soon i am only going to beable to play this game offline and i still like to be able to go after higher end gear.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.