By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - They said 60 hours, I beat it in 35-the biggest problem of Final Fantasy 13

Honestly, I'm beginning to see why Edge gave this game a 5/10 (considering Edge's review system). It's so simplistic and just doesn't feel like a proper JRPG.

Around the Network

wowww!!!. how can you beat a game like that in just 35 hours???!!!!.

Blitzball was really fun in X. But X-2 Blitzball is the devils ass.

lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:
I finished at 44 hours

now going back to pulse

But since I ALWAYS skipped the annoying & boring minigames in all other FF's (blitzball being the worst thing ever made) I have no issues with the time.

How would you like to be chopped up? In pieces or in Sushi? :P 

Sushi please, my dog loves sushi!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:
I finished at 44 hours

now going back to pulse

But since I ALWAYS skipped the annoying & boring minigames in all other FF's (blitzball being the worst thing ever made) I have no issues with the time.

Sushi it is then XD

Seriously, Blitzball was so cool >_> Especially when you end up winning every game by over 10 goals :P 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:
lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:
I finished at 44 hours

now going back to pulse

Sushi it is then XD

Seriously, Blitzball was so cool >_> Especially when you end up winning every game by over 10 goals :P 

I hated it!

That compulsory blitzball game was a pain, I just wanted to get on with the storyyyy!

Same with that chocobo game in FF7....arghhh I kept loosing & I just wanted to see what happens after cloud & everyone got out of the desert jail thingy!

In fact even that small minigame in FF13 in chapter 8 (catch the baby chocobo) was a nuisance!

darthdevidem01 said:
lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:
lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:
I finished at 44 hours

now going back to pulse

Sushi it is then XD

I hated it!

That compulsory blitzball game was a pain, I just wanted to get on with the storyyyy!

Same with that chocobo game in FF7....arghhh I kept loosing & I just wanted to see what happens after cloud & everyone got out of the desert jail thingy!

In fact even that small minigame in FF13 in chapter 8 (catch the baby chocobo) was a nuisance!

Don't mess with Chocobo Riding or my S rating gold chocobo will peck you to death >_> And my KOTR will make sure you stay dead!!! XD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

darthdevidem01 said:
lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:
lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:
I finished at 44 hours

now going back to pulse

Sushi it is then XD

I hated it!

And you call yourself a Final Fantasy fan!?

Chocobo racing (and the entire Chocobo system in FF7) was AMAZING!

Carl2291 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:
lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:
I finished at 44 hours

now going back to pulse

Sushi it is then XD

I hated it!

And you call yourself a Final Fantasy fan!?

Chocobo racing (and the entire Chocobo system in FF7) was BORING!

fixed

Triple Triad was the only bearable one!

EDIT:

Actually snowboarding in FF7 was the BEST one not triple triad...it was actually very fun!

Took me story wise 49 hours (too many battle retries lol:P). Waiting for my official guide to arrive so i get it 100% :) so im very happy with its lifespan.