By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - They said 60 hours, I beat it in 35-the biggest problem of Final Fantasy 13

bugrimmar said:
again, fellas, i'm not complaining about the amount of time it took to beat the game. i'm complaining about the lack of stuff to do after beating the game. read the first post, not just the title.

Is that your only complaint about the game

your review makes me think you have far worse complaints from the game

http://vgchartz.com/games/gamereviewdisp.php?id=7727&reviewid=1033

So you gave it a  presentation, gameplay AND Value a 1/10

to me it looks like the game's length isn't the biggest problem for you in the game (which is what it says in the thread title)

You hated the graphics & gameplay just as much.....

I can't believe the presentations deserves 1/10 anyway........thankfully such a shoddy review got no thumbs up, so isn't counted towards the average

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Took me 60 hours ,but I agree with bugrimmar.Game's too short and too empty.The visuals and the story are great,the music is very good but I didnt like the fact that I heard a track from Gothic 2 in there...Without Uematsu,they are just stealing music.

darthdevidem01 said:
bugrimmar said:
again, fellas, i'm not complaining about the amount of time it took to beat the game. i'm complaining about the lack of stuff to do after beating the game. read the first post, not just the title.

Is that your only complaint about the game

your review makes me think you have far worse complaints from the game

http://vgchartz.com/games/gamereviewdisp.php?id=7727&reviewid=1033

So you gave it a  presentation, gameplay AND Value a 1/10

to me it looks like the game's length isn't the biggest problem for you in the game (which is what it says in the thread title)

You hated the graphics & gameplay just as much.....

I can't believe the presentations deserves 1/10 anyway........thankfully such a shoddy review got no thumbs up, so isn't counted towards the average

actually, i just made a mistake there. i was trying to move the sliders and give it a score, but it wouldn't work, so i pressed enter while my mouse button was on 5, just trying to make it work. i didn't mean to give it that score. when i pressed enter, it just submitted the review. i hadn't even begun writing. and i wanted to change it, but i can't.

anyway, if i were to review the game right now, i would say it's 8/10. i wish there was some way to change the one on the game page actually.

Just beat the game. 58 hours of battle after battle after battle. I don't know why but I feel kinda hollow, now. This game didn't fill me up. The battle system was awesome but the story fell flat. I don't think I'll ever play the game again.