By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - HALO REACH vs GRAN TURISMO 5

GT5 WILL WIN IN Lifetime sales

Around the Network

There's not much point to this unless we know if GT5 is having a WW launch or releasing in JP first. Regardless, first week- Halo: Reach, lifetime- GT5.

Depends on the bundles.. I'm guessing GT5 will be bundled more and longer so my vote goes to GT5..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I think...
Halo Reach wins 1st week sales and Metacritic score.
GT5 wins lifetime sales and pushes way more hardware.

NiKKoM said:
Depends on the bundles.. I'm guessing GT5 will be bundled more and longer so my vote goes to GT5..

It also depends on how well recieved the inclusion of NASCAR is by the Americans.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

halo reach will sell more..

Honestly though, both of these games make me yawn.. Another halo will put me to sleep unless they completely rehaul the game engine...

And personally I think they are spending way too much on making GT5 and will probably not profit much because of this.

“Absolutely, we can do much more with it. I don’t know if we are even close to 50 percent of PlayStation 3’s power at this point,” said Asmussen about God of War 3.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

jhuff394 said:

Honestly though, both of these games make me yawn.. Another halo will put me to sleep unless they completely rehaul the game engine...

And personally I think they are spending way too much on making GT5 and will probably not profit much because of this.

Please tell me you're joking...

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Gran Turismo will rip Halo:Reach new A-hole in both Others and Japan, but will get severly beaten in NA. Overall I'd say GT5 will sell more LTD, while Halo:Reach will have better opening week.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

huaxiong90 said:
jhuff394 said:

Please tell me you're joking...

About which part?

“Absolutely, we can do much more with it. I don’t know if we are even close to 50 percent of PlayStation 3’s power at this point,” said Asmussen about God of War 3.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Halo Reach should have bigger first week sales.

But who knows really. We just have to wait and see.

GT5 has yet to have a release date.