By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Patcher on Nintendo 3DS.

Haha, Patcher is a real piece of work. I knew his response would be negative before I even read it. It reads like a rant of a bitter Iphone or PSP fanboy. He must be being paid under the table by some forces that have a conflict of interest with Nintendo.

Around the Network

I would be confused if it costs more than the Wii

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

disolitude said:
.jayderyu said:
For a techinical analyst mr Patcher knows jack shit about technology. There is a cell phone put out by Hitachi that has a steroscopic 3d lcd. This man knows nothing about techi. Not only is he bad analyst he's just an ignorant hick.

I would be inpressed if he knew this. I'd be surprised in Nintendo people knew of this to be honest...

The 3DS will not use tech advance as that. I have a feeling they get 100s of ideas pitched to them and then they show it to Miyamoto who says "I like that...it looks preeety". And then they roll in to production.

....and then it sells millions upon millions of copies.

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

3-D is the future Me thinks :)

I'd figure it was what has been rumored early in the month-
A DS capable of GC level 3D graphics.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Sorry but when it comes to an innovative company Nintendo >>>>>>> Apple and most others.

Its such a slam on Nintendo for him to suggest that they are incapable of creating a 3D machine that does not require glasses. What a fool. Especially considering its technology that already exists and Nintendo has surely teamed up with a company to do so.

Shonen said:
Asriel said:
Pachter finds it interesting that Nintendo is bold? DS and Wii were bold steps.

Why would Apple have beaten Nintendo to easy 3D on portable devices? Nintendo beat Apple with touch screen technology on portable devices. And as for his "gimmick" or pioneering technology comments, I don't think Nintendo have some genuinely revolutionary technology-they'll just do what has led to their most successful products. Take existing tech that is cheap to manufacture on a mass market scale at a mass market price, and apply to gaming in ways no-one else has thought of.

You just made one of the wise comments on the matter so far ... I sad almost the same thing in article as reply for a failed dude , that was talking about who comes up with the different techs , i sad dont matter who created the touch screen what matters is who used in a good way for gaming , and who put it at the hand of over 120 million people the same goes for motion controllers , Nintendo didnt created but put it on the hand of the masses and also made a amazing use of them...

I enjoyed watching you argue with demitri55 in the official news article, that dude really likes Sony!

Lol he feels it may only be an upgrade for current DS owners. That will still be enough to make it a great success. But do not understand why this guy that does not know anything about anything is given such importance in the press.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

His point about Samsung is kinda stupid, there is a big difference between manufacturing costs for a 40 inch screen and 3 inch one. Case in point OLED screens which are already in mobile devices and but barely available for the home outside of Japan.

darthdevidem01 said:
I would think one hundred times before using the word gimmick & nintendo in one sentence

Time and time people have been proven wrong for doubting nintendo!

I vote we have him never mentioned on this site....I mean pretty much everything he says the opposite happens.