By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your favorite Metal Gear Solid Game?

What is your favorite Metal Gear Solid Game?

Metal Gear Solid 77 30.43%

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty 22 8.70%

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 72 28.46%

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots 56 22.13%

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops 3 1.19%

I like two or more equally 23 9.09%

Total:253
the_lonely_gamer_123 said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:
MGS4 > MGS > MGS3 > MGS1

Ahh, I cannot wait for Peace Walker!

huh?

?

You have MGS and MGS1, which are the same games. Probably just a typo

The hell? Lol, I dunno how, but I did make a stupid typo.

MGS4 > MGS1 > MGS3 > MGS2

Around the Network

Who would say that MG or MG2:Solid Snake is their favourite MG game? I will keep track of those votes as well, but you would have to place a comment on this board

Human contact, the final frontier.

So, it looks like MGS has won. Can't beat the original 3D Metal Gear game that blew our minds in 1998.

MGS will always be my favorite Solid game. 4 was ridiculous, though not as ridiculous as 2 as it lost me at flipping naked guy covering his tiny junk.

dahuman said:
MGS will always be my favorite Solid game. 4 was ridiculous, though not as ridiculous as 2 as it lost me at flipping naked guy covering his tiny junk.

Speak in different tone.

Around the Network
dahuman said:

Speak in different tone.

I have no idea what that means.

Best - MGS3 Subsistence, and by a longshot. That ending really was something inspired.

Second best - MGS1 - a lot of technical problems (fugly graphics, bad camera, bad item management), etc... but a satisfying story.

Third best - MGS4 - A powerhouse presentation. But ok story and waaaaay too much cutscenes!

Worse - MGS2 - Most hyped game ever. Worst story ever.

But, all of them suffer from those stupid ass/retardeds guards, that really piss me off.

Mgs4 is my favorite, I prefer it to the other maybe because I played them lately and gameplay and graphics seem a bit outdated, but they are still great games.