By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your favorite Metal Gear Solid Game?

What is your favorite Metal Gear Solid Game?

Metal Gear Solid 77 30.43%

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty 22 8.70%

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 72 28.46%

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots 56 22.13%

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops 3 1.19%

I like two or more equally 23 9.09%

Total:253

MGS will always be my favorite Solid game. 4 was ridiculous, though not as ridiculous as 2 as it lost me at flipping naked guy covering his tiny junk.

Around the Network
dahuman said:
MGS will always be my favorite Solid game. 4 was ridiculous, though not as ridiculous as 2 as it lost me at flipping naked guy covering his tiny junk.

Speak in different tone.

Human contact, the final frontier.

the_lonely_gamer_123 said:
dahuman said:

Speak in different tone.

I have no idea what that means.

Best - MGS3 Subsistence, and by a longshot. That ending really was something inspired.

Second best - MGS1 - a lot of technical problems (fugly graphics, bad camera, bad item management), etc... but a satisfying story.

Third best - MGS4 - A powerhouse presentation. But ok story and waaaaay too much cutscenes!

Worse - MGS2 - Most hyped game ever. Worst story ever.

But, all of them suffer from those stupid ass/retardeds guards, that really piss me off.

Mgs4 is my favorite, I prefer it to the other maybe because I played them lately and gameplay and graphics seem a bit outdated, but they are still great games.