By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War 3 ending *spoilers*

arcane_chaos said:
man Athena was just some power hungry biotch, so isn't Aphrodite the only god(well goddess) left? I just hit it an quit it, didn't even think or try to kill her.....

didn't really read through the thread to see if this was anwsered. but will do after I post this! lol

What are you talking about!

Aphrodite made me stay in her chamber for like an fucking hour! I was so hard xDDD.

Around the Network
Aldro said:
arcane_chaos said:
man Athena was just some power hungry biotch, so isn't Aphrodite the only god(well goddess) left? I just hit it an quit it, didn't even think or try to kill her.....

didn't really read through the thread to see if this was anwsered. but will do after I post this! lol

What are you talking about!

Aphrodite made me stay in her chamber for like an fucking hour! I was so hard xDDD.

By...the gods!

libellule said:
Ghazi4 said:

@ libellule but its kinda good right?? lol

well, I prefer not comment about your "writing story" skill .... lol

ok i think it wud be better like this lol

libellule said:
Kantor said:
arcane_chaos said:

Apollo is still alive, Demeter and Hestia are alive, and the large majority of the Titans. Unless all of the Olympians were killed along with Zeus.

but those gods may not exist in GoW3 world ? or are they mentionned somewhere in the Gow background ?

Demeter is Persephone's mother, so logically she must exist.

The other two ought to exist. There would be no reason to miss out half of the Olympians. But like I said, the gods nobody cares about (and Artemis and Apollo) probably died with Zeus.

On a slightly unrelated topic, since everyone here has finished the game, does this review have too many spoilers:

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/gamereviewdisp.php?id=12533

It spoils some stuff from the first half hour, but that's about it.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

arcane_chaos said:

Athena, Artemis, Aphrodite, Apollo, Hestia, Demeter, and a bunch of minor gods were still alive. It's a little hard to imagine Hestia and Demeter turning evil, though. Wimps.

As for Athena, she wasn't really a "power-hungry bitch". I think she truly believed that only she could lead humanity to success and revival, with the power of hope.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

well said chum!!

www.spartansstandtall.com

I got the for getting my Platinum.

Kantor said:
arcane_chaos said:

Athena, Artemis, Aphrodite, Apollo, Hestia, Demeter, and a bunch of minor gods were still alive. It's a little hard to imagine Hestia and Demeter turning evil, though. Wimps.

As for Athena, she wasn't really a "power-hungry bitch". I think she truly believed that only she could lead humanity to success and revival, with the power of hope.

well, now that I think about it,  artemis was in GoW1, but for the others, I don't recall any of them being a main part of the god of war franchise(please remind me if they were)

As for Athena, you brought up a good point, but when she said "you dissapoint me spartan" it sounded very cold to me. and that whole "you owe me" speech sounded off from Athena's overall character  presence from the entire game

as for another question, why is Athena the only god(well goddess) to comeback? was it because she was killed by the blade of olympus?

LoL!

Good ending. Kratos's death was very appropriate, and I was satisfied by it.

Hades being dead doesn't mean you can't die, people.

The point of Kratos denying Athena is that with hope in the hands of humanity, the gods no longer have power over the world like they did before - Kratos shattered Olympus and denied the last god (everyone would have died when Olympus collapsed, peoples) the power needed to rule over humanity.

Good stuff.