libellule said:
Rainbird said:
libellule said:
Kantor said:
libellule said:
luvtospooge said:
libellule said:
BTW, I also believe the "pace" of the game was too slow near the end

I wanted another big fight or surprise or another big arena battle with bigger foe like cyclope or more satyr ...

No it wasn't, in my opinion.

I dont know, it is perhaps me ...

I wanted something else after the scorpion or a BIGGER fight with Zeus himself ...

He fought Zeus four times! Granted, one of those was just wailing on him and covering the screen with blood, but by the end, I was getting sick of Zeus. It was supposed to be slow-paced; a massive arena with cyclopes would have completely ruined the feel.

what about Zeus creating a "surprise" lighting golem to protect him ? THAT would have been awesome !

or bringing back to life to Hercule as a zombie ... I was really waiting a speicla surprise

also, did you get the 2-3 minutes BLOODY screen at the end ? I thought it was a bug...

I thought that was very clever actually, because you just keep hitting him until you realize that he's been dead for a long time, which is what happens to Kratos, because he keeps hitting Zeus' corpse out of blind rage.

WAIT, because I was REALLY wondering something :

when does the bloody screen stop ? because to me it was just before I hit start to try to "exit" from the game hoping that if I exit then it is like I "forgive" Zeus and that I forgive myself lol (well something like this) ...

Indeed, I didnt exaclty got it when the bloody screen stoped because I didnt realize WHAT made it stop ...

I just stopped hitting O after a while and so it stopped.

hum, OK

the first time I entered the "pause" menu nothing happened,
so I m guessing, later, when I stopped hitting the O button and just before I hit the "pause" menu a second time, it stopped ...

RETARD! (joke aside xD)

I was hitting O for like a good 10 minutes going like DIE MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

Then I slowly stopped as if Kratos was getting tired, and it felt so fucking amazing and brutal xDD.

BAM BAM BAM b..am.. ba...m ....b....a..m. ......

Around the Network
Aldro said:
libellule said:
Rainbird said:
libellule said:
Rainbird said:
libellule said:
Kantor said:
libellule said:
luvtospooge said:
libellule said:
BTW, I also believe the "pace" of the game was too slow near the end

I wanted another big fight or surprise or another big arena battle with bigger foe like cyclope or more satyr ...

No it wasn't, in my opinion.

I dont know, it is perhaps me ...

I wanted something else after the scorpion or a BIGGER fight with Zeus himself ...

He fought Zeus four times! Granted, one of those was just wailing on him and covering the screen with blood, but by the end, I was getting sick of Zeus. It was supposed to be slow-paced; a massive arena with cyclopes would have completely ruined the feel.

what about Zeus creating a "surprise" lighting golem to protect him ? THAT would have been awesome !

or bringing back to life to Hercule as a zombie ... I was really waiting a speicla surprise

also, did you get the 2-3 minutes BLOODY screen at the end ? I thought it was a bug...

I thought that was very clever actually, because you just keep hitting him until you realize that he's been dead for a long time, which is what happens to Kratos, because he keeps hitting Zeus' corpse out of blind rage.

WAIT, because I was REALLY wondering something :

when does the bloody screen stop ? because to me it was just before I hit start to try to "exit" from the game hoping that if I exit then it is like I "forgive" Zeus and that I forgive myself lol (well something like this) ...

Indeed, I didnt exaclty got it when the bloody screen stoped because I didnt realize WHAT made it stop ...

I just stopped hitting O after a while and so it stopped.

hum, OK

the first time I entered the "pause" menu nothing happened,
so I m guessing, later, when I stopped hitting the O button and just before I hit the "pause" menu a second time, it stopped ...

RETARD! (joke aside xD)

I was hitting O for like a good 10 minutes going like DIE MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

Then I slowly stopped as if Kratos was getting tired, and it felt so fucking amazing and brutal xDD.

BAM BAM BAM b..am.. ba...m ....b....a..m. ......

you played it the good way, not like me ;)

Time to Work !

leo-j said:
He can't die, I mean HADES was killed, so his soul roams free

exactly, and I think some of those blue fragments flying around mean something...maybe his soul is roaming around mingled with the blade fragments or something like that?

gekkokamen said:
leo-j said:
He can't die, I mean HADES was killed, so his soul roams free

exactly, and I think some of those blue fragments flying around mean something...maybe his soul is roaming around mingled with the blade fragments or something like that?

I thought it was the "hope weapon" released from Kratos body ... to human kind

Time to Work !

^yeah, that's right, I just noticed the blood trail leads to the sea...and on the floor where kratos was, there's a PHOENIX carving, or something like that!!??

Around the Network

man Athena was just some power hungry biotch, so isn't Aphrodite the only god(well goddess) left? I just hit it an quit it, didn't even think or try to kill her.....

didn't really read through the thread to see if this was anwsered. but will do after I post this! lol

arcane_chaos said:
man Athena was just some power hungry biotch, so isn't Aphrodite the only god(well goddess) left? I just hit it an quit it, didn't even think or try to kill her.....

didn't really read through the thread to see if this was anwsered. but will do after I post this! lol

yep, she is still alive

but, for stupid reason, StnaMonica completely forgot about giving godess any power so at the end, no one is shocked to have goddess left live because, according to GoW3 background : goddess are just here to be fucked AND have no power ...

Time to Work !

i think that in the next episode or something watever u wud call it... athena attempts to control the world and kratos gets awaken by some old man (like in a lot of movies and stuff) and the old man tries explaining to him wat happened and all (then kratos kills him... jk jk lol) so kratos wud be pissed at athena faces her and she gets all wtfzorz at him so she flees then decides to summon his bro as a semi boss fight and she gives his bro an epic weapon then kratos kills his bro and takes his weapon which is somehow made out of athenas soul and uses it on athena and sucks athenas soul into kratos which wud kill both athena kratos and his bro :O wow i shud be santa monicas writer lol

^^lol, not gonna happen ;)

Time to Work !

arcane_chaos said:

Apollo is still alive, Demeter and Hestia are alive, and the large majority of the Titans. Unless all of the Olympians were killed along with Zeus.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective