By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War 3 ending *spoilers*

^Apollo, Demeter, Hestia? when were any of those mentioned in the trilogy?

Around the Network

i was wondering what happened to artemis... you'd think she'd be a good fight seeing as shes the god of the HUNT and all.... and she was in the first one... geuss she just didnt give a shit

@ libellule but its kinda good right?? lol

Kantor said:
arcane_chaos said:
man Athena was just some power hungry biotch, so isn't Aphrodite the only god(well goddess) left? I just hit it an quit it, didn't even think or try to kill her.....

didn't really read through the thread to see if this was anwsered. but will do after I post this! lol

Apollo is still alive, Demeter and Hestia are alive, and the large majority of the Titans. Unless all of the Olympians were killed along with Zeus.

but those gods may not exist in GoW3 world ? or are they mentionned somewhere in the Gow background ?

Time to Work !

Ghazi4 said:

@ libellule but its kinda good right?? lol

well, I prefer not comment about your "writing story" skill .... lol

Time to Work !

Around the Network

So I guess there's a possibility of a fourth title.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

libellule said:
Kantor said:
arcane_chaos said:
man Athena was just some power hungry biotch, so isn't Aphrodite the only god(well goddess) left? I just hit it an quit it, didn't even think or try to kill her.....

didn't really read through the thread to see if this was anwsered. but will do after I post this! lol

Apollo is still alive, Demeter and Hestia are alive, and the large majority of the Titans. Unless all of the Olympians were killed along with Zeus.

but those gods may not exist in GoW3 world ? or are they mentionned somewhere in the Gow background ?

These guys were probably left out since they it wouldn't make sense to put them in the story. 

And by the way, isn't Apollo, Helios???

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Rainbird said:

libellule said:

what about Zeus creating a "surprise" lighting golem to protect him ? THAT would have been awesome !

or bringing back to life to Hercule as a zombie ... I was really waiting a speicla surprise

also, did you get the 2-3 minutes BLOODY screen at the end ? I thought it was a bug...

I thought that was very clever actually, because you just keep hitting him until you realize that he's been dead for a long time, which is what happens to Kratos, because he keeps hitting Zeus' corpse out of blind rage.

I also thought this was really clever. For me it was like 'hit Zeus until you can't hit him anymore because of exhaustion'. Kratos just killed Zeus using all of his strength, etc.

edit: Guys, you are using Apollo's Bow at least. And Artemis is mentioned in GOW1. With the weapon called Blade of Artemis. So they exist in the universe, and Artemis was Apollo's twin sister.

My guess is that the guys at Santa Monica couldn't decide how to finish Zeus in the most brutal fashion so they opted in allowing us to decide when was enough brutality against Zeus. XD

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

i got so sad by the ending wow.

kratos is one of my favorite charactors would be so sad to have him leave gaming.

such a damn cliff hanger reminded me of the damn spranos on hbo

i loved every bit of the game tho