By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will be the last big title of this generation?

Sadness

It has the most beautiful screenshots that I've ever seen.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
iLLmaticV3 said:
Final Fantasy XV!

I second this

SaviorX said:
jarrod said:
Carl2291 said:
Final Fantasy VII: Remake

Seriously.

iPhone games don't count. ;)

Out of what we know, either Dragon Quest X, Final Fantasy vs XIII or Metal Gear Solid Rising.  Out of what we don't... I dunno?  Final Fantasy XV?  Mass Effect 3?  Pikmin 3 (lol)?  

FF7 should be fun on the DSi!

.....I'd say Dragon Quest X, because that is slated for 2011. Maybe Gears of War 3 if it comes afterwards.

Lulz @ iPhone and DSi

It needs to look a lot better than FF7 already does. SE constantly talk about how they want it to look great. And SE constantly talk about how great HD is.

If it IS released on anything other than a Sony platform, it wont be on iPhone or DS.

Actually. I'm not too sure about this... But don't Sony have publishing rights to anything FF7 in America and Europe?

Final Fantasy 15
Xenogears 2 (Wishful Thinking)

GTA V

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

Actually. I'm not too sure about this... But don't Sony have publishing rights to anything FF7 in America and Europe?

lol, no.  That's about as crackpot as Nintendo having rights to publish anything FF1 in America and Europe for perpetuity. ;)

psrock said:
GTA V

Modern Warfare IV

jarrod said:
psrock said:
GTA V

Modern Warfare IV

Gran Turismo 6

jarrod said:
Carl2291 said:

lol, no.  That's about as crackpot as Nintendo having rights to publish anything FF1 in America and Europe for perpetuity. ;)

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure that Sony have publishing rights for 7 in at least Europe.

If not im also pretty sure it would have appeared on XB Live or something.

Resident Evil 6. Just like Resident Evil 4 did last gen.