By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will be the last big title of this generation?

Carl2291 said:
Snake612 said:
ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
WTF i thought this gen will end in 2020 and many old series will make a later comeback(kingdom hearts 3,Suikoden 6,Twisted metal)

You can't be serious? This gen started in 2005 and it will probably come to an end in 2012.

This gen should not last any longer past 2012.

You think it will end in 2012. Yet you think the last great title weill be in 2010?

In other words, no great games for 2 straight years?

I'm not saying that. There will be some great games in the last two years but there wont be any system selling exclusives by that time. Sure, there will be another call of duty game by that time but its not exlcusive to any console.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

Final Fantasy XV!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Final Fantasy 15

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

By 'big' title do you mean something people everywhere in the world will want or something that will sell over 2 million copies?

If the former is the case, I would say something like Zelda Wii or a game we have yet to see unveiled.

If the latter is the case, then I would venture to say Dragon Quest X, which probably won't be released until 2012 or later.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

iLLmaticV3 said:
Final Fantasy XV!

Final Fantasy XV? What? That won't be out until next generation.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

Shouldnt we be asking this.. you know, when the end is in sight?

I think Final Fantasy XV will make it's appearance on the PS3 in late 2013.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Carl2291 said:
Final Fantasy VII: Remake

Seriously.

iPhone games don't count. ;)

Out of what we know, either Dragon Quest X, Final Fantasy vs XIII or Metal Gear Solid Rising.  Out of what we don't... I dunno?  Final Fantasy XV?  Mass Effect 3?  Pikmin 3 (lol)?  

jarrod said:
Carl2291 said:

Seriously.

Out of what we know, either Dragon Quest X, Final Fantasy vs XIII or Metal Gear Solid Rising.  Out of what we don't... I dunno?  Final Fantasy XV?  Mass Effect 3?  Pikmin 3 (lol)?  

FF7 should be fun on the DSi!

.....I'd say Dragon Quest X, because that is slated for 2011. Maybe Gears of War 3 if it comes afterwards.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
jarrod said:
Carl2291 said:

Seriously.

FF7 should be fun on the DSi!

.....I'd say Dragon Quest X, because that is slated for 2011. Maybe Gears of War 3 if it comes afterwards.

Gears 3 is probably April 2011.  I don't think we'll see DQX until summer 2011 at absolute earliest (and not until 2012 in the west).