By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nintendo Fan: c03n3nj0 vs. Majin-Tenshinhan

I vote for the spammer. I'm too lazy to type his ridiculous name,

Around the Network

c03n3j0

Why because he's a underdog

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

c03n3nj0

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

MAJIN!

Why? because he rules!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I vote Majin, but c03n3nj0 gets a thumbs up from me, too.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Will people give jo any mercy its like they want majin to win..........

XD

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Wow, this is becoming harder and harder... ill be back in a few hours and then ill give my vote.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
killeryoshis said:
c03n3j0

Why because he's a underdog

you're back, also 7-2

RolStoppable said:
I vote for Majin, because the other guy just isn't old enough. Not his fault, of course.

I hope that everyone uses this as their criteria when voting.  If they do, I'll win the contest.

I, unlike you, will vote for the young guy, j0, since I don't want to look like a grumpy old man.

Bad break for him and Majin though.  The winner will most surely will get trounced by RolStoppable in the next round.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
RolStoppable said:
I vote for Majin, because the other guy just isn't old enough. Not his fault, of course.

I hope that everyone uses this as their criteria when voting.  If they do, I'll win the contest.

I, unlike you, will vote for the young guy, j0, since I don't want to look like a grumpy old man.

Bad break for him and Majin though.  The winner will most surely will get trounced by RolStoppable in the next round.

really? how old is Rol?