By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nintendo Fan: c03n3nj0 vs. Majin-Tenshinhan

morenoingrato said:
MANUELF said:
Majin because I know him better

PD: HAHAHAHAHAHA I told you would lose this round ingrato

not like I'm surprised, anyway the finals are written

Also damn it is 10-10 now!!!

It is? I thought I got 3 votes and he got 2 votes since last time when you wrote it was tied.

Around the Network

No offense to co3n, but I can't understand how people can vote for someone too young to properly even remember the N64's heyday, who was - quite frankly - still very much a kid when the Wii came out, and who has a collection dwarfed by the opponent's. I mean, Majin has more games from before co3n was diaper trained than co3n has as a whole!

Having a collection 7 times the size of the opponent's should automatically count as seven extra votes. :P

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:

No offense to co3n, but I can't understand how people can vote for someone too young to properly even remember the N64's heyday, who was - quite frankly - still very much a kid when the Wii came out, and who has a collection dwarfed by the opponent's. I mean, Majin has more games from before co3n was diaper trained than co3n has as a whole!

Having a collection 7 times the size of the opponent's should automatically count as seven extra votes. :P

so you vote for Majin and break the tie?

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
morenoingrato said:
MANUELF said:
Majin because I know him better

PD: HAHAHAHAHAHA I told you would lose this round ingrato

not like I'm surprised, anyway the finals are written

Also damn it is 10-10 now!!!

It is? I thought I got 3 votes and he got 2 votes since last time when you wrote it was tied.

no, there is the guy 2 posts above you, the guy who said conejo, and himself

morenoingrato said:
thetonestarr said:

so you vote for Majin and break the tie?

No, I already voted for Majin.

And did the person at the top of this page really vote for co3n? 3oh!3 is a music duo from Colorado; he may have been referencing that co3n's name slightly resembles that (of course, he COULD have been voting by referencing that, but we can't really be sure).

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

Well, who's winning?

guiduc said:
Well, who's winning?

no one, it's tied

I'll vote then

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:

I'll vote then

I'm not an expert, but is it for Majin?

Yeah, that's a picture of Tenshinhan, the man who my name is derived from :)