By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nintendo Fan: c03n3nj0 vs. Majin-Tenshinhan

morenoingrato said:
Hephaestos said:

I'll vote then

I'm not an expert, but is it for Majin?

I confirm

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Does this end the vote?

SW-5120-1900-6153

Majin Tenshinhan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c03n3nj0

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

thetonestarr said:

No offense to co3n, but I can't understand how people can vote for someone too young to properly even remember the N64's heyday, who was - quite frankly - still very much a kid when the Wii came out, and who has a collection dwarfed by the opponent's. I mean, Majin has more games from before co3n was diaper trained than co3n has as a whole!

Having a collection 7 times the size of the opponent's should automatically count as seven extra votes. :P

Well, I'll still be buying Nintendo games when he's in his diapers.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Majin Tenshinhan

j0 revealed that he wasn't a Nintendo fan in the Mario Kart thread. He knows which one I'm talking about.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
Majin Tenshinhan

j0 revealed that he wasn't a Nintendo fan in the Mario Kart thread. He knows which one I'm talking about.

Will this be an appropriate time to blame Wii Fit? 

I hate typos... >_> 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
nordlead said:
Majin Tenshinhan

I hate typos... >_> 

more like blaming the lack of Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

c03n3nj0 said:
thetonestarr said:

No offense to co3n, but I can't understand how people can vote for someone too young to properly even remember the N64's heyday, who was - quite frankly - still very much a kid when the Wii came out, and who has a collection dwarfed by the opponent's. I mean, Majin has more games from before co3n was diaper trained than co3n has as a whole!

Having a collection 7 times the size of the opponent's should automatically count as seven extra votes. :P

Well, I'll still be buying Nintendo games when he's in his diapers.

Well, that's just not going to happen. Maybe when I start changing my own kids diapers, but it won't go much further than that.

nordlead said:
c03n3nj0 said:
nordlead said:
Majin Tenshinhan

I hate typos... >_> 

more like blaming the lack of Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day