By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nintendo Fan: c03n3nj0 vs. Majin-Tenshinhan

I've gotta vote for c03n3nj0 - his collection may be smaller, but he shows potential :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
thetonestarr said:

No offense to co3n, but I can't understand how people can vote for someone too young to properly even remember the N64's heyday, who was - quite frankly - still very much a kid when the Wii came out, and who has a collection dwarfed by the opponent's. I mean, Majin has more games from before co3n was diaper trained than co3n has as a whole!

Having a collection 7 times the size of the opponent's should automatically count as seven extra votes. :P

Well, I'll still be buying Nintendo games when he's in his diapers.

Heh. Well-stated.

As for the potential argument, this contest is about current fan-status, not theoretical future. This isn't the 2008 Presidential election. We're not making this decision based on hopes and promises.

SW-5120-1900-6153

The annoying part of this competition is that morenoingrato always leaves the thread until it gets to a tie again :p

RolStoppable said:
There don't seem to be any rules set in place. A round ends whenever the contest creators feel like it.

I vote for Majin.

I guess.

Didn't you already vote?

How do you enter this for next time! I'm just now putting my collection up! I know I can win this hands down!

Just because someone is saying something different. Doesn't mean their point of view is right!

Member Of The Wii Squad: Warriors of Light!

One of the 4 Yonkou of Youtube aka Wii Warlords. Other Members include ThaBlackBaron, Shokio, and Cardy.

Around the Network

I vote for Majin-Tenshinhan.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Majin-Tenshinhan

TheWon said:
How do you enter this for next time! I'm just now putting my collection up! I know I can win this hands down!

since it's vote by peer and you have 24 post, you need to work on getting known a bit i guess

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Come on, morenoingrato! Put an end to this awful contest XD

MORENOINGRATO!

are you... alive?