By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Goldeneye 007 vs Perfect Dark.Which is better to you.

Goldeneye 007 vs Perfect Dark.Which is better to you.

Total:0

perfect dark was the technically the better game for mulitplayer. but i loved playing goldeneye with friends so much more so I still consider goldeneye > perfect dark...oh and goldeneye single player was much better

Around the Network

Perfect Dark. There still isn't an FPS out there which betters that game in amount of features and value.

Chrizum said:
Perfect Dark. There [i[still isn't an FPS out there which betters that game in amount of features and value.

omfg..I feel exactly the same way

I'm glad SOMEONE agrees with me..

yeah...I miss playing it, I wanted a Wii remake..

This is a difficult question! I don't know what say...

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Goldeneye! But both games are awesome! BTW im buying Perfect Dark when it comes out for XBLA

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network

i love goldeneye but i like perfect dark better. to me it improved alot over goldeneye. the weapon sets with 2 ways to shoot them. you could hold a weapon in each hand. 2 mauser pistols set to one hit kill anybody? even more important they added simulants which allowed you to play against more enemys and you could play together against them. not just against each other. you could also make your own level.

Khuutra said:
I can't believe I'm the only person who has mentioned counter-op.

Did I make the mode up in my head, or did none of you have friends that wanted to play anything besides deathmatch?

You're right, counter-op was awesome. I'm always amazed just how much shit they packed in a N64 game.

one of my big miss is perfect dark... I just wasn't in my home country with my 64 at the time...

I loved golden eye, so I'll give the 360 version of perfect dark a try.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO