Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Goldeneye 007 vs Perfect Dark.Which is better to you.

Goldeneye 007 vs Perfect Dark.Which is better to you.

Total:0

007 all the way, Perfect Dark is coming to the XBLA with the 007 stages and weapons so it's edging 007 out right now. Unless they release 007 for the XBLA.......

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network

Goldeneye for me.
My first FPS and one of the funniest multiplayer mode.
So much good souvenirs of that game.

Goldeneye for me.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Another one for Bond...James Bond.

GoldenEye 007

The multiplayer maps in Perfect Dark are laughable next to the Bond game accept for the Facility which was in both. Also, remote mines are the greatest weapon in video game history.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

This has been discussed to death. They are not even in the same league. Everything that was great in Goldeneye was a 100 times better in Perfect Dark. People that say Goldeneye just say that because it was ground breaking. If both came out on the same day and you could only buy one then taking away the licence and any love for anything Goldeneye or James Bond you would need to be smoking something to pick Goldeneye.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Perfect Dark

'nuff said

tuoyo said:
This has been discussed to death. They are not even in the same league. Everything that was great in Goldeneye was a 100 times better in Perfect Dark. People that say Goldeneye just say that because it was ground breaking. If both came out on the same day and you could only buy one then taking away the licence and any love for anything Goldeneye or James Bond you would need to be smoking something to pick Goldeneye.

Tuoyo, the multiplayer in Perfect Dark was horrible compared to GoldenEye, and to me that was the big draw of these games.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Goldeneye. Apart from Half Life the best shooter I have ever played.

Bond, James Bond.