By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Goldeneye 007 vs Perfect Dark.Which is better to you.

Goldeneye 007 vs Perfect Dark.Which is better to you.

Total:0

I prefer Goldeneye

Around the Network

GondenEye is more memorable, more nostalgic, but Perfect dark did improve on just about everything, it's actually amazing how feature-rich it was for a N64 game when many games nowadays actually have less options than that.

Perfect Dark had some technical problems but it was the better game. Goldneye was just there first.

Perfect Dark had counter-op, which was like co-op only your friend played one of the bad guys. So all the bad guys were the same, except one of them had INSANE aim and would hide and shoot strategically.

Why don't more FPSes do that? Jesus, counter-op was awesome

RolStoppable said:
Perfect Dark. Better campaign, better weapons and more options and modes in multiplayer. It also had the best map of Goldeneye, so there wasn't much reason to play the Bond game anymore.

Pretty much this, Perfect Dark was a better game.

Around the Network

Goldeneye. Perfect Dark failed to draw me in, while I played Goldeneye all the way from beginning to end - COMPLETELY. We're talking full 00 Agent complete, all cheats unlocked.

SW-5120-1900-6153

perfect dark

Wichdog69

wichdog69 said:
perfect dark

Goldeneye was first and therefore had the greater impact. Perfect Dark improved on nearly every aspect of Goldeneye.

I preferred Perfect Dark because it had bots -- thus you could have battles without having friends over (which given work schedules in a new town was very important at the time).

But when I played Golden Eye with friends (which I did make), it was a much better experience.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

007 all the way, Perfect Dark is coming to the XBLA with the 007 stages and weapons so it's edging 007 out right now. Unless they release 007 for the XBLA.......

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*