By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EDGE Magazine - Issue 213 Scores (GoW3 - 8/10)

although 8 isnt that bad, i kinda wonder how they gave bayonetta 10?

Around the Network
masterb8tr said:
although 8 isnt that bad, i kinda wonder how they gave bayonetta 10?

Because Kratos has smaller breasts. Obviously.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

LOL alice wonder land better than FF13

FFXIII 5/10? The same score as WKC?

If anything, edge's scores are bemusing.

For those wondering about Alice in Wonderland, while there are mixed reviews about that game, I've actualy read some good things about it that make me consider buying this one... For those that care (I don't), the Wii version has a 77 average at Metacritic (from 4 reviews), the DS is at 78.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network

wow... Alice iN Wonderland scored the same as MGS4.

GotY confirmed!!!!

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
wow... Alice iN Wonderland scored the same as MGS4.

GotY confirmed!!!!

I think comparing review scores for different types of games is plain wrong. ALice in Wonderland is probably getting the "correct" (as far as Edge) score for the type of game it is, while other games are getting their "correct" score (again, as far as their reviewers).

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Ping_ii said:
@ Edge likes innovation.

Edge review

MW2 = 9/10

Heavyrain = 7/10

nuff said.

/thread

outlawauron said:
kiefer23 said:
SmokedHostage said:
I knew it.

When was the last time Edge gave a PS3 game a 10?

Little Big Planet I believe, which was something innovative and fresh. Edge like that.

In before Halo 2 and Halo 3 comments.

Well...I mean....

Edge is apparently a "harsh" reviewer that likes new and fresh ideas....and Halo 3 gets a 10. Come on now. I know what "inb4" comments are for, but come one, seriously?

So... Another one to add the the "list" of games that Edge review much lower than Meta