By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will you SELL your Wii after buying PS3 MOVE?

Will you SELL your Wii after buying PS3 MOVE?

Sure NOT... there´s no M... 80 26.23%

Sure NOT.. still not beli... 61 20.00%

No, I have too much invested on my Wii 53 17.38%

Yes, I will sell my Wii, ... 12 3.93%

Yes, sure, long time I don´t play my Wii. 80 26.23%

No, Will wait for Microsoft NATAL. 19 6.23%

Total:305

No, because graphics don't matter to me and never will.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Only if Nintendo are selling the rights to Metroid to Sony.

Is it possible???? I doubt!!!

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

I'm not going to sell my Wii, even though I rarely use it, but from now on I'll be buying only Nintendo main franchise titles and 3rd party can gtfo.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Nah. I'm not selling my Wii since I'd have to buy a PS3 for $299.99 before I even thought about buying buying the PS3 Move for yet another additional $100. I guess what I'm saying is that I'd rather buy eight more games with Mario on them then spend all of that money before I even get a game.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

why do that if you have both!

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
Wii is the ultimate party machine. Sony can never replicate or replace it. I dont plan on buying the Sony Move either.

alcohol it's ultimate party machine :p

Xoj said:
V-r0cK said:
Wii is the ultimate party machine. Sony can never replicate or replace it. I dont plan on buying the Sony Move either.

Someone could launch: WiiAlchool.

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

LOL no way, I have over $800 worth of Virtual Console games downloaded onto my Wii, and I'd never give up that collection.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

Xoj said:
V-r0cK said:

lol of course, i thought alcohol was always manditory so i didnt feel the need to list that.

Only if zelda, metroid, mario and every other wii exclusive that Im interested somehow makes it to the ps3 as well, which wont happen so no, never.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB