By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will you SELL your Wii after buying PS3 MOVE?

Will you SELL your Wii after buying PS3 MOVE?

Sure NOT... there´s no M... 80 26.23%

Sure NOT.. still not beli... 61 20.00%

No, I have too much invested on my Wii 53 17.38%

Yes, I will sell my Wii, ... 12 3.93%

Yes, sure, long time I don´t play my Wii. 80 26.23%

No, Will wait for Microsoft NATAL. 19 6.23%

Total:305

I doubt people will, you buy the Wii for the Nintendo games.

Around the Network
AdventWolf said:
I doubt people will, you buy the Wii for the Nintendo games.

Yes.. I messed up with this thread... sorry..

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

ElGranCabeza said:
RolStoppable said:
To be honest, I would never mess with the PS3. It's kind of an amateur console. So if you asked me to play one and try out Move, I would answer that I rather eat glass.

I'm sorry but I feel like this is a fanboyish statement, do you feel the 360 is an 'amateur console' as well? Is the Wii the only 'professional' console? What is an 'amateur' console anyways?

I haven't voted and will not vote, I'll put my answer here that I probably won't sell any of my current generation consoles until next generation comes, they all have their 1 or 2 exclusives that I particularly enjoy.

lawlz, vgchartz nub

Nope, I don't even plan to buy Move.

You guys think we need an official "Move" thread?

Around the Network

All the options where pretty stupid so I didn't vote, but the answer is NO. I already have all the consoles and if I did sell one it would be the PS3 since noone in the family ever plays it.

I wouldn't trade my 1st place console for the 3rd one.

That would be insane.

What?!!  Are "You" nuts?!!  Ps3 still wont have the NINTENDO made muti million selling titles. How is Sony gonna convince this so called expanded game players to have waggle with HD to spend $400?  The Nintendo Wii is $200 and I get Realism and Waggle, Internet, DL my old school favorites, play my Fun Game Cube game, DL new and interesting content, weather , news, free game demos, top selling Mario games, Fun Family get together and game for a mere $200.  Sell my Wii?  NEVER!!!

Why the hell would I, or anybody, sell their Wii's for a piss poor imitation that even with all of this time for Sony to COPY Nintendo, couldn't demonstrate a single game that didn't blow the Wii remote out of the water?

And why would any Nintendo fan sell a Nintendo system, with ip's that they LOVE, for knock-off's?

This may *look* better, but for Sony to have had 5 years of studying the Wii and this is the best they can do, well...good luck to them. They'll sell some to the hardcore, but that's where it's going to end.

Also, a "No, I wouldn't sell my Wii for this knock-off" would have been a good option. Just giving us "I have too much invested in my Wii" makes it sound like there is no other reason to have a Wii, beyond having bought stuff for it.

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!