By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will you SELL your Wii after buying PS3 MOVE?

Will you SELL your Wii after buying PS3 MOVE?

Sure NOT... there´s no M... 80 26.23%

Sure NOT.. still not beli... 61 20.00%

No, I have too much invested on my Wii 53 17.38%

Yes, I will sell my Wii, ... 12 3.93%

Yes, sure, long time I don´t play my Wii. 80 26.23%

No, Will wait for Microsoft NATAL. 19 6.23%

Total:305

Right, I mean who wants to play Monter Hunter Tri, Fragile dreams, Arc Rise Fantasia, Galaxy 2, The Other M and the new Zelda when you got EYE PET?????

Around the Network

Hell to the no.

XenoBlade, The Last Story, SMG2, New Zelda, Metroid: The Other M, among others...

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

I said this in another thread, and I will say it again.

Wii - Nintendo's First Party = Doorstop.

Wii - Nintendo's First Party = PS Move

PS Move = Doorstop. Except that a door would smash that ridiculous bulb.

No.

I'll buy Sony Move only if it enhances the games I like on PS3 (FPSs, etc.), not the generic rip-offs of Wii Play.

twesterm said:

I didn't vote because the options are pretty stupid, but my answer is no.

Saying you'll sell your Wii after buying the Move is as silly as saying you'll sell your 360 after buying a PS3.

@ bolded: that's silly? I sold my PS3 shortly after buying a 360...

Around the Network

No I will not sell my Wii when I get Playstation Move. But it will give me a reason to turn my Ps3 on more often because it hardly gets used... my fault of course. I don't blame anything other than my own reasons for why i use my PS3 less than my Wii or 360.

Chrizum said:
twesterm said:

I didn't vote because the options are pretty stupid, but my answer is no.

Saying you'll sell your Wii after buying the Move is as silly as saying you'll sell your 360 after buying a PS3.

@ bolded: that's silly? I sold my PS3 shortly after buying a 360...

What can I say?  People do silly things all the time, doesn't make it not silly. 

puffy said:
Definitely not...

Not only does Wii have more of my favourite franchises, but Nintendo's games have more soul.. Compare Wii Sports Resort to Sony's answer for example.

I'm sorry, but what does that mean? Games are not living organisms, they do not have souls......I'm confused here.

RolStoppable said:
To be honest, I would never mess with the PS3. It's kind of an amateur console. So if you asked me to play one and try out Move, I would answer that I rather eat glass.

I'm sorry but I feel like this is a fanboyish statement, do you feel the 360 is an 'amateur console' as well? Is the Wii the only 'professional' console? What is an 'amateur' console anyways?

I haven't voted and will not vote, I'll put my answer here that I probably won't sell any of my current generation consoles until next generation comes, they all have their 1 or 2 exclusives that I particularly enjoy.

I can't tell whether or not you're being sarcastic or fanboyish