By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will you SELL your Wii after buying PS3 MOVE?

Will you SELL your Wii after buying PS3 MOVE?

Sure NOT... there´s no M... 80 26.23%

Sure NOT.. still not beli... 61 20.00%

No, I have too much invested on my Wii 53 17.38%

Yes, I will sell my Wii, ... 12 3.93%

Yes, sure, long time I don´t play my Wii. 80 26.23%

No, Will wait for Microsoft NATAL. 19 6.23%

Total:305

Well, I own a PS3 and a Wii, ever ever ever my wii turns on when friends come home and want to play all together... And when I am alone I usually turn on the Ps3..

Now PS3 has controls really similar to Wii and also games "like wii" as Sports action, etc.. sure sony fan boys will clain better graphs and phisics, but that´s no the point.. the point is, will be Wii trashed?

My opinion is: No, not only because the graphs but also because the Games and IP´s...

What do you think?

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

Around the Network

Definitely not...

Not only does Wii have more of my favourite franchises, but Nintendo's games have more soul.. Compare Wii Sports Resort to Sony's answer for example.

You must really hate your Wii if what have been shown so far for the PS Move makes you sell your Wii.

If you renounce to play Galaxy2,Zelda,Other M ecc, for eyepeet 2 and a wii sports ripoff that's something wrong with you.

Yes I will - but since i will never buy move, I guess that is ok.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

No why?? I didn't buy my Wii for the stupid motion gimmik. I bought cause i love Nintendo games, the fact that they added motion to get all the casuals out there is just a marketing tool and not what made me buy the system.

Unless Sony are going to announce games called Bario, Netroid and Xelda, I don't think the majority would consider such a thing.

VGChartz

Not if it means I get stuck with a Playstation 3!

Seriously though it looks like it has promise, maybe in a few years when the games are not cheap Wii knock offs

No, i have the party games, but that's not why i bought the Wii, i bought it for Super Mario Galaxy 1,2, SSB:Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, New Super Mario Bros: Wii, Metroid Prime 3, Metroid: Other M, the New Zelda, Dragon Quest X, Epic Mickey, Tales of Symphonia 2, etc. plus my Gamecube Games and good WiiWare...

As long as Ninty and Sony have the first party right, i will buy their consoles...

Wii is the ultimate party machine. Sony can never replicate or replace it. I dont plan on buying the Sony Move either.