By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will you SELL your Wii after buying PS3 MOVE?

Will you SELL your Wii after buying PS3 MOVE?

Sure NOT... there´s no M... 80 26.23%

Sure NOT.. still not beli... 61 20.00%

No, I have too much invested on my Wii 53 17.38%

Yes, I will sell my Wii, ... 12 3.93%

Yes, sure, long time I don´t play my Wii. 80 26.23%

No, Will wait for Microsoft NATAL. 19 6.23%

Total:305
The Anarchyz said:
No, i have the party games, but that's not why i bought the Wii, i bought it for Super Mario Galaxy 1,2, SSB:Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, New Super Mario Bros: Wii, Metroid Prime 3, Metroid: Other M, the New Zelda, Dragon Quest X, Epic Mickey, Tales of Symphonia 2, etc. plus my Gamecube Games and good WiiWare...

As long as Ninty and Sony have the first party right, i will buy their consoles...

Yes, Wii game library is really cool!

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

Around the Network

I have a sneaking suspicion that most people that voted "yes" don't even own a Wii.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

If I had one....

PS3 still too expensive. Bring it down to $150 and I'll buy one when there are games I want to play on it.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

Absolutely not even a thought of that in my mind. Wii has WAY more than simply motion controls, too many great games you cannot get on anything else.

Around the Network

You forgot an option:

- No, as soon as I realize what a mistake this was I will sell my PS3

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

I will sell my Wii for 1000 dollars.
Anybody interested?

rocketpig said:
I have a sneaking suspicion that most people that voted "yes" don't even own a Wii.

Why am i thinking the same thing

adam84 said:
rocketpig said:

Why am i thinking the same thing

Because this site is overrun with PS3 fanboys?

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

Let me get this straight we're on the verge of the sequel to what probably is the best platformer in history in SMG2, a Team Ninja/Metroid Team collaboration, Sakaguchi's and Nintendo's joint plot to take over Jrpgs, the return of the Xenogears/Xenosaga team, what's probably the best rail shooter in history from Treasure, the emergence of Dragon Quest X, the finest console Monster Hunter game, the garden of Pikmins being re-opened and the unveiling of the definitive Wii game complete with WMP in Zelda and you're asking me if I'll sell my Wii with 30 games because of this? I think you need to sit down and think this through, Nintendo's games alone are more then enough for me to get their consoles and in this case keep the Wii for everything else the's Playstation/Xbox.