By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which game would you want the most? (Hypothetical)

Samus Aran said:

Pokémon MMO

It's the only MMO that can beat WoW in terms of players xD

Hmm... that sounds really cool

adding it to the list.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

Star fox Wii of course

Pokemon Wii for several reasons:

1. It needs a real home console version, not dumb stadium spinoffs
2. It have the potential to be one of the best titles ever and huge system seller
3. It could be the really needed change for Pokemon, which hasn't evolved for many years now
4. Finally 2D > 3D, tied up look with the anime
5. Online capabilities, even MMO aspects
... and more.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

An updated remake of MULE.

what, no one wants DS sports???

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

There is already rumors that there might be a Kirby Wii eventually. And we know there will be a Pikmin 3. I really want a Star Fox Wii and Earthbound Wii.

Of those, a Pokemon MMORPG for Wii easily. Its the only logical step I see for the series now, unless they're just going to drag the series on with small 'improvements' on handhelds (which most likely is going to be the case since its still the best selling handheld and JRPG series out there).

However, I'd like to say that instead of a choice for Paper Mario on DS, it should be Paper Mario on Wii. They already have a Mario RPG series on handhelds that has been going quite strong, the Mario & Luigi series. So, logically, if any further Paper Mario games were to be made, it would be for Wii (or a future console). And that would also be my second choice.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Star Fox wii but a pokemon MMO wii would be nice

Boutros said:
mysticwolf said:
Boutros said:
What the heck?
What about Donkey Kong?!?!?

Poor Kong. The forgotten franchise. Well too bad for young gamers.
My childhood was awesome with Donkey Kong.

No one cares about Donkey Kong

I'll add him to the list anyway

:O

Donkey Kong Country 4 of course. Give the project to the team that did Galaxy. I really want to see Donkey Kong back...:( on handheld or home console, I don't care.

Pokemon RPG Wii