By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which game would you want the most? (Hypothetical)

Give me Star Fox Wii for f*ck's sake!

Around the Network

Star Fox Wii with Wii motion Plus.

Star Fox Wii - Barrel Roll Edition

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I would say all of those would be nice with the exception of Mario Galaxy DS because I don't see how that would work, and maybe DS Sports, because the motion control has been the whole point of those games. But maybe some creative touch screen controls could make it fun. The one I want the most would be Pikmin Wii.

Star Fox Wii or F-Zero Wii.

Around the Network

1. Earthbound Wii (or DS would be cool, too)

2. F-Zero Wii

3. Yoshi's Island Wii

4. Paper Mario DS (if it was better than Super Paper Mario)

5. Star Fox Wii

And I'd love a Mario Galaxy DS, but I just can't see how this should work.

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 

1. F-Zero Wii

2. Kirby Wii

3. Yoshi's Island Wii

4. Earthbound Wii

Now that I thiink about it, Paper Mario DS would be pretty cool...
And I'd also like to see an in-depth regular Pokemon game for the Wii

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

It seems like most people want Star Fox Wii... I actually havent played a Star Fox game (unless you include DS Download Play).

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

That whole list is Nintendo's hardcore games at its best.