By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which game would you want the most? (Hypothetical)

I cannot decide between DK Country 4, Super SMash Bros DS and Paper Mario DS. But by now I am not sure if DKC4 would cut down NSMB Wii´s sales like WF Plus did with its predecessor.

Around the Network

For a DS smash bros I prefer wait for the DS2 (that games need a bigger and higher-def screen), Starfox Wii is a great idea but we have already Sin and Punishment 2 coming soon, so I'll go for DK Country 4.

I would like to see Pokémon (Wii) as that's badly needed for its series; especially seeing Animal Crossing's style of graphics fits the game perfectly. Although, I've bought most reiteration of the series, I haven't actually played a Pokémon game ever since Silver/Gold era.
(Although, I'm not sure if I care so much about Pokémon MMO...)

I would also like to see Star Fox (Wii), as many have said, like the N64 version: Lylat Wars; Best of the series so far, in my opinion.

Now, I would love to see Donkey Kong Country!
Hell, I wouldn't mind a DK64 either. I would just love to see the series come back.

Finally, I'd be ecstatic to see Earthbound for the Wii. I would love for the series to make an epic comeback. Besides, Wii needs another great RPG game anyway

Well, among others I'd also love to see on Wii:

Killer Instinct (sigh, won't happen now),
Hybrid Heaven (maybe possible),
Mystic Ninja (probable), and
Super Mario RPG!

It seems like more peole than I though want some type of Pokemon Wii game, whether that be an RPG or a MMO

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

STAR FOX WII

Around the Network

Yoshi's Island Wii... if it were like the original (SMW2) and NOT Yoshi's Story.

Punch Out DS would be second.

I can't believe Smash Bros DS hasn't been made yet...

You know when it comes to make a game, Nintendo isn't choosing: now we'll make Super Smash Bros DS because there is no Super Smash Bros on handheld. It comes from a spontaneous idea of Miyamoto. Why did they haven't already created Donkey Kong Country 4? Miyamoto. He decided to create Galaxy 2 instead.

it is pretty hard to decide between Super Mario RPG Wii and a new Earthbound.....
I'll go with the new Earthbound because I fliped a coin

So far about 17 people have said they want Star Fox Wii. Maybe we should start a petition...

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Starfox Wii...if they made it like the original Starfox

Just waiting for that PS Vita to come out so I can play some full featured games on the go with that beautiful screen and control scheme...