By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - POLL: What Do You think of FF13 DAY 1 Sales (450K) -- American Sales!

POLL: What Do You think of FF13 DAY 1 Sales (450K) -- American Sales!

AMAZING! 28 9.66%

Very Good 119 41.03%

Disappointing....not halo level! 26 8.97%

Meh.....expected better 90 31.03%

HORRIBLE -- JRPG's are finished! 27 9.31%

Total:290

I would have expected better; however, with the way JRPGs have been performing this generation because of "shooter" obsessions, I think it actually did very good.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Around the Network
DragonLord said:

I would have expected better; however, with the way JRPGs have been performing this generation because of "shooter" obsessions, I think it actually did very good.

Agreed.  Just look at the sales of all the JRPGs this generation. FFXIII will easily sell 3-4 times more than the next best selling JRPG.  

jacks81x said:
DragonLord said:

Agreed.  Just look at the sales of all the JRPGs this generation. FFXIII will easily sell 3-4 times more than the next best selling JRPG.  

DQIX waves hi!

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Grimes said:
jacks81x said:
DragonLord said:

DQIX waves hi!

We're talking about western sales and console JRPGs.  

Great Sales! Especially looking at the state of JRPG's this generation.

I need to get my copy Asap

Around the Network

ha ha ha. Stop dreaming. Why don't you take a look at the database for final fantasy before accusing me of making things up.

phnguyen89 said:
ha ha ha. Stop dreaming. Why don't you take a look at the database for final fantasy before accusing me of making things up.

Yep, checked it.  You are wrong.

FFXII

1st week NA - 571,975

After 1st week NA - 1.30 million

1st week sales accounted for only 44% of total LTD in NA.

1st week EU - 423,854

After 1st week NA - 976,146

1st week sales accounted for only 30% of total LTD in EU.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=765&region=All

OWNED

jacks81x said:
phnguyen89 said:

FFXII

1st week NA - 571,975

1st week EU - 423,854

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=765&region=All

OWNED

LOL nicely done.

jacks81x said:
phnguyen89 said:

FFXII

1st week NA - 571,975

1st week EU - 423,854

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=765®ion=All

OWNED

I don't know what is going on in this thread bu I'm pretty sure your numbers are wrong. I'm pretty sure 43% of EU's numbers were FW

letsdance said:
jacks81x said:
phnguyen89 said:

FFXII

1st week NA - 571,975

1st week EU - 423,854

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=765®ion=All

OWNED

I don't know what is going on in this thread bu I'm pretty sure your numbers are wrong. I'm pretty sure 43% of EU's numbers were FW

Well, if he's going by the VGZ numbers then he's right.  First week EU was ~423K.  Total EU was 1.40 million.  423K / 1.4m = 30%.