Let's call them fanborls 0 0%

Let's call them fangiroys 0 0%

Let's keep fanboys - who cares for girls 24 23.08%

Let's call them sackfans 12 11.54%

Wtf, seriously 62 59.62%

Total:104
heywoodjablome said:
definitions

fanboy (n) phan-boy : a complete faggot who's average age is usually 13. a person incapable of seeing an argument from two different sides. he will bitch and moan when his favorite console fails and he will be the first to tell you that his console is the best. and they should all be smacked and castrated.

EXAMPLE: "Hey I just sent my xbox 360 back to microsoft to get it repaired for the 20th time! I don't care how many times it breaks because I just wanna keep buying it because its the best console ever! and its cheaper than the ps3 even though I had to buy 20 of them!"

EXAMPLE2: "I don't care if the ps3 isn't getting any good games! It's the best console because it has the best games! And look i get free online! It lags a little but its so great because it doesn't lag! and the games are so good!

EXAMPLE3: "The wii doesn't need graphics to be good! thats why i bought a ps3 and 360 along with it! because the wii is all you need and graphics don't matter!"

women on this forum do you still want to be associated with these fuckers?

woah, chill eh? this thread wasnt meant to be a big serious discussion into whats bad about fanboys.

anyway, there's a difference between "fanboy" and "extreme loyalist", i think we should all heed that difference.

im a fanboy of many things.

and as a woman in these forums, yeah i dont mind really. because association by name alone is stupid :)

consider this an unofficial warning please, calm yersel doon :)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

sackfans? what's that?

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

lol my bad i wasnt mad at all when i wrote it. it was meant to be funny

trashleg said:
alekth said:
I can't call them fangirls and think about consoles. Fangirls in my mind are eternally connected to yaoi.

or twilight... ¬_¬

wait wait....so you dont like twilight?

I thought it was a good movie...

Around the Network

where's the option "there's no girls on the internets"

I thought there was no girls on the internets...

Scew political correctness

I got banned for calling someone and myself a fanboy. So fuck that.

Stop being such a sackfan.

It takes a while unless it doesnt have story i quit

Fanboy is a phrase older than time. It's staying.