Let's call them fanpersons 6 5.77%

Let's call them fanborls 0 0%

Let's call them fangiroys 0 0%

Let's keep fanboys - who cares for girls 24 23.08%

Let's call them sackfans 12 11.54%

Wtf, seriously 62 59.62%

Total:104
Fufinu said:

I have an issue with the term fanboy as it is clearly gender biased. This is unfair to female gamers as it assumes that females can't be over-the-top fans of consoles and/or games and that they can't be depreciative of other peoples' consoles.

Hence the poll - let's find a gender neutral term so that we can bash everyone and be inclusive!

lol, tell me this a bad joke,  some dope bet you that you couldnt start a post so lame that anyone would even repond.  but we are, rofl, so you win.  go get your winnings and ill try to forget the 3 min of my life this crap post took from my life.

Around the Network
rpg70 said:
Fufinu said:

I have an issue with the term fanboy as it is clearly gender biased. This is unfair to female gamers as it assumes that females can't be over-the-top fans of consoles and/or games and that they can't be depreciative of other peoples' consoles.

Hence the poll - let's find a gender neutral term so that we can bash everyone and be inclusive!

lol, tell me this a bad joke,  some dope bet you that you couldnt start a post so lame that anyone would even repond.  but we are, rofl, so you win.  go get your winnings and ill try to forget the 3 min of my life this crap post took from my life.

This is all very serious - in fact we are in the sixth page for this thread.

Btw, sackperson is a derivative of sackboy. For sony fanpersons I guess :)

radiantshadow92 said:
trashleg said:
alekth said:
I can't call them fangirls and think about consoles. Fangirls in my mind are eternally connected to yaoi.

or twilight... ¬_¬

wait wait....so you dont like twilight?

i thought it was ok, until i realised that compared to Anne Rice's vampire books, it was really just a load of shite. good premise - vamp falling for a human - but there were so SO many better ways it could have been realised. and now there are vampires everywhere in the media.. :/

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
awsmjayloser said:
I like trashleg . . . Being politically correct isn't everything. Instead it causes problems, like WAR

why thank you very much, war is a bad thing.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

well in my language, the plural of him and her is they as a masculin word... the only way to have a feminin plural is to have only feminin things... just one guy in a group of 100 girls would make you refer to them in a masculin way.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

O thread like this gets 50+ replies? And yes, I realize that I posted a reply as well. Hypocrisy FTW...