Let's call them fangiroys 0 0%

Let's keep fanboys - who cares for girls 24 23.08%

Let's call them sackfans 12 11.54%

Wtf, seriously 62 59.62%

Total:104
Tanstalas said:
trashleg said:
Khuutra said:
Using "fanboy" in the plural is fine, I should think, especially since it's derogatory when used in the plural. "Fangirls" is generally used in the plural when referring to groups that are primarily female - so it's not so much gender biased as it is a statement concerning the speaker's expectations of gender ratios in a given discussion.

"Fangirl" or "fanboy" in the singular isn't necessarily negative, of course, but since they're in the singular there's no reason to not use the term that corresponds with the subject's gender identity.

but.. i feel that when it comes to videogames, being called a "fangirl" somehow has less intensity than being a "fanboy", because girls will get fangirlish about just about anything ¬_¬

let me be a fanboy k? :)

Girls are fanatical about just anything, must be due to estrogen or something..  No offence Trashleg..  But your gender seems to be emotianlly instable at the BEST of times...  However, you are hawt, so you get a pass

hahaha that is precisely what i was saying (see bold)

i've been awful today ;__;

but thanks

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Or generally they're really known simply just as 'fans'.

Nobody calls 'fans' of a sports team that loves one team and really hates another a 'fanboy' of their team.

joke thread right?

everyone knows girls dont play games : p

edit: just realise Thrashleg is in this thread : S

Pretty much what's been said. Fanboy intensifies the idea that someone has an irrational hatred/liking towards something. Fangirl doesn't convey that.

Besides, it's not like it matters. Political correctness is annoying sometimes.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

O-D-C said:

joke thread right?

everyone knows girls dont play games : p

edit: just realise Thrashleg is in this thread : S

lol its trash, not thrash

and exactly, only boys and tomboys play games, right?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

I don't think this affect us Sega Fanboys since we might not have any females left...

Former something....

Everybody's a dude on the internet.

Blacksaber said:
I don't think this affect us Sega Fanboys since we might not have any females left...

*coughs indiscreetly*

Blacksaber said:

Quite frankly, I didn't even know that Sega fans still existed until recently, what happened to you guys? Oh right... it's a sore subject. Sorry for bringing it up...

:P

i'll bet you also have a problems with the word human. :)