By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What system will Final Fantasy XIII sell better on?

What system will Final Fantasy XIII sell better on?

Playstation 3 427 94.26%

Xbox 360 26 5.74%

Total:453
Wagram said:
RareglovE said:
Wagram said:
I hope this is one of those games that fools the pre-order data. and just sells a crap load on both.

ROLF.........

It did once with Japan. I can see it happening again.

my friend if what you say is true it will be like a deja vu alover again

Around the Network

The native HD version will sell better :)

do you even need to ask? PS3!!!!!!!!!!!

and hasnt there been a poll about this before... i guess the internet is filled with these cause it certainly felt like deja vu

I voted for 360...

.. but not in this thread ;)

O-D-C said:
Wii

ok seriosuly?

JPN - PS3
Others - PS3
NA - 360

WW - PS3

preorders say, not even NA!

Around the Network

I could see NA sales being close on the 360, because preorder info doesn't matter much in this situation. Most of the people with pre-orders bought a PS3 for games like Final Fantasy, but with the 360 having about 10 million more consoles in America than the PS3, Lifetime sales for the 360 may eventually start to catch up to the PS3.

However, I do not think the 360 sales will pass them, though.. and if they do it won't be anytime soon.

Ps3

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

US - 360
Others - Close but PS3
Japan - Obviously PS3

Looking at the preorders for 360 now I can only wonder if SE regrets their decision to porting the game now. It took them a lot of time to both port the game and downgrade it which also costed them resources. Unless MS paid them a ton of cash they will lose money because of their bad business decision. The game could've been out over a year ago.

This poll is a joke right?

Right?