By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What system will Final Fantasy XIII sell better on?

What system will Final Fantasy XIII sell better on?

Playstation 3 427 94.26%

Xbox 360 26 5.74%

Total:453

What ? there's a new Final Fantasy ? never heard of it...

Around the Network

the obvious answer is ....
we all know it

ps3, lol

PLAYSTATION®3

ohshutyourmouth said:

I know EVERYBODY is thinkin, Ps3 due to the fact that final fantasy goes back with the playstation family. HOWEVER. Remember a game called Grand Theft Auto 4? That game went ways back on ps2 and ps1; and look what sold more total sales.I dont think, choice has nothing to do with what WAS back in the day and is Now. And short answer, yes , 360 has a larger install base so the question remains....... Which system will it sell better on? what do u guys think without any fanboyism influenced answers?

IDK i have seen the pre order lists from 3 different game stores in my town and the PS3 version has about 2x as many copies pre ordered, more or less than that depending on the store.

I Hate the fact that all these pillows are contaminated by retard!!

halil23 said:

Ok now, to those fanboys that voted 360, can you please show yourself! Cause I would like to make a bet to you all 6 voters for whoever win get to control the loser sig for a month. Any of you guys wanna take that bet?

To answer that poll right, anyone who has common sense will get it right! Surprise 6 of them doesn't have one!!!

OMG, it went from to 6 to 8, the fate of humanity it doomed!!!

I'll do the same bet, however, I will even make it sweeter, not counting the copies already sold to date in Japan, I think FFXIII will sell more copies WW on the PS3 than on the 360..

Any takers?

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network

WiiHD

Seriously though it will be the PS3 version it already has a 1.9 million headstart. GTA4 is a terrible comparison, it was released at a time when the PS3 was widely considered to be doomed with a huge difference in market share and the promise of exclusive content on the 360.

My current Soul Silver Team:

I would say PS3 mainly due to the fact that its the superior version. Multiple console owners will likely pick it up on PS3 for this reason.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-final-fantasy-xiii-face-off

Meanwhile GTA4 sales might have been swayed more for multiple console owners due to the promised MS exclusive DLC. That and the install base was a bigger difference in April 2007.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
ps3, ironic i'll be playing it on xbox 360 for the lulz of it all.

We get it. It's going to sell more on the PS3.
We have already had dozens of threads about this.
Lock plz.

damn weeaboos,this site is full of them.